1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Heya Gab if your still around, have to say love what this mod became from the early days as far as i can see from pics.  :grin:

Downloading it now again to see for myself.  :wink:

Always loved Warband mods that have lots of guns in them, that was how i found your mods.

I kept checking in here from time to time just lurking not posting back even when i stopped playing warband so hope you recovered well and are doing good.

Fran-Krsto said:
Heya Gab if your still around, have to say love what this mod became from the early days as far as i can see from pics.  :grin:

Always loved Warband mods that have lots of guns in them, that was how i found your mods.

I kept checking in here from time to time just lurking not posting back even when i stopped playing warband so hope you recovered well and are doing good.
Hahaha. ..of course I do remember YOU...my Dear Friend And Old Supporter! How s going!?

GABRILDURO said:
Fran-Krsto said:

Hahaha. ..of course I do remember YOU...my Dear Friend And Old Supporter! How s going!?

Doing good, have a full time job that keeps me busy in life(especially now during the summer its very busy XD)

Glad to hear your doing okay. :grin:

Hey does anyone know how to get Standard Bearers? I want to make my army look legit and I havent found a way yet.

thanks for all developer . great mod. :grin:

i play version: 1.5 and i have one question:

new weapon: Quigley_Sharps_Rifle_(Paper_Cartridge) i found 3 in Island. i like it.
where i can found more it?

i edit rare the item is in shops from item_kinds1.txt:

itm_fighting_pick Quigley_Sharps_Rifle_(Paper_Cartridge) Quigley_Sharps_Rifle_(Paper_Cartridge) 1  sharps_rifle 0  299346945998865 487210369024 777 0 9.500000 99 0 0 177 0 0 99 999 0 1 511 0

after 8 days. i visit all shops again. but still dont see it

plz help me. thanks.

Thanks for your hard work and the excellent mod. I played the 1866 mod for months on the old M&B and this one will sure be a close companion of mine :smile:

gigagets said:
thanks for all developer . great mod. :grin:

i play version: 1.5 and i have one question:

new weapon: Quigley_Sharps_Rifle_(Paper_Cartridge) i found 3 in Island. i like it.
where i can found more it?

i edit rare the item is in shops from item_kinds1.txt:

itm_fighting_pick Quigley_Sharps_Rifle_(Paper_Cartridge) Quigley_Sharps_Rifle_(Paper_Cartridge) 1  sharps_rifle 0  299346945998865 487210369024 777 0 9.500000 99 0 0 177 0 0 99 999 0 1 511 0

after 8 days. i visit all shops again. but still dont see it

plz help me. thanks.
It is special gift from me to players. Not on sale in shops. :wink:

There's a song in this mod that I love but I can't find the name of it no matter how hard I try. It's an instrumental song and theres a part of it that has some brass instruments, sorry I'm so bad with the description. If Gab or anyone could post a full list of the song names used in the mod it would make me very very happy. Thank you!

GABRILDURO said:
Glad that You enjoyed it. Did you ever visit the Broken House in the Main Towns? I put a Chest in there as well. :wink:

Off this tip i've been hunting and I can't find any broken house in any of the main town scenes? Are there a few specific towns where it's located? Also, does anyone have a link to an earlier post or know of the locations of all the various chests, easter eggs, and places of interest?

This mod is absolutely wonderful. Very in depth, very fun, a lot to work with and a lot of little boons given to the player to help offset the difficulty of the game. I've been playing as "Han Solo" and building up a small army of settler cavalry and USA sharpshooters while wiping out confederates. I'm having difficulty finding good front line infantry as due to the way that bullet physics are handled, muskets are pretty much useless. My Iron Brigade guys keep getting chewed up before they're even able to do any damage, so now I'm looking for a different front line infantry unit. Does anyone have an updated troop tree that's not the outdated one on the forum? Or at least could someone tell me each faction's elite units and specialties?

finedwarvenmods said:
Off this tip i've been hunting and I can't find any broken house in any of the main town scenes? Are there a few specific towns where it's located?

If you are searching a disrupted house you won't find it :smile:
It's an abandoned, light grey, wooden house; no door blocking the entrance.
I found it in most of american towns, but in different locations.
Look near sheriff/town leader in confederate towns.

Sorry guys for my delay.
I actually am experimenting some problems with the new warband UPDATE.
Please feedback if you are having troubles as well.
I m working on a patch...
thx to you all and to those that are still tuned and supportive
thx for your apreciation and rating the mod in the review section
Gab
Ps thx to those that are helping around the Forum of my mod. 
icon_wink.gif

thank you for your mod. I played with other like a call of kings phantasy mercenary uprising. I play the french because I am french. there is no bugs. It is like playing a western.

A question. What's with the whole of Canada and bits of the middle US being pink cities and towns owned apparently by bandits that work basically like an open field encounter with a bandit gang?

PPQ_Purple said:
A question. What's with the whole of Canada and bits of the middle US being pink cities and towns owned apparently by bandits that work basically like an open field encounter with a bandit gang?

He made a Canada faction... and then removed it for reasons known only unto himself. The pink cities were left behind just to taunt Canadians and all those who dream of British intervention in the civil war.

Back
Top Bottom