1257 AD Costum Heraldry Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.... 
and sorry if this is in the wrong place :oops:

Ive got the pack installed no problem...........but is there a way to use my custom banner in game?
Id also like to customise the surcoat but that can wait til later

Ive got paint.net and found the textures folder in modules/1257 etc but cant find the actual banner im using in game?
Im using the red banner with the white knight and horse.......but its not showing in the folder?

any clues?

cheers

tigerman,

try looking for banners that go -std banners a, / std banners b, / std banners c.

The flag you are using is in one of these files, those are new banners unique for 1257.
Very good banners they are, mind you.

Cheers dud

hi can someone do me a favour and upload it anywhere else? i cant download at these 2... they look really incredible!

hi can you make this one for me this is my family coat of Arms

33076224v1_350x350_Front_Color-Black.jpg

For historical accuracy in 1257, go for just the black eagle on yellow background :wink:

how about these?

http://perso.numericable.fr/briantimms2/wijnbergen/introduction.htm

note, not as "shields" but just charges on the colour? it would be perfect for Othr's mod :wink:

Hello Crazy high IQ lovin Ivan.
Well, hope this one is possible:

its Thulsa Dooms flag/standard from Conan the Barbarian movie, although it is not just the thing I was looking for but thats the closest I could find.

second:

Anyhow Crazy dud, could you please make them black/dark grey/or grey on white/dirty white?
Its for my 1257 expansion kick-ass Teutonic fellow. tnx majt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom