• Yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Who cares

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

will the next main branch be 1.7.1? as far as I know there the only change between 1.7.0 and 1.7.1 is the save system

will we get 1.7.2 in main and then a 1.7.3 beta since I would think that people are gonna be rather annoyed if 1.7.1 becomes the main branch and make threads saying the game is dead **** update etc.

however that means 1.7.2 would have no public beta and have to be near bug-free at public release idk what route do you all think TW will do?

Poll because I love polls

They could also just cram some stuff into 1.7.1 a week before they put it in stable, or put out 1.7.2 beta and not put 1.7.1 in stable since the only point of it was a heads up for people to load and re-save on 1.7 before trying to continue on future versions, they don't actually need 1.7.1 to do that.

.... people are gonna be rather annoyed if 1.7.1 becomes the main branch and make threads saying the game is dead **** update etc.

People who are going to endlessly rage because Taleworlds bumps version on main branch, without long changelog to back it, are either short-sighted and uninformed at best, or just stupid at worst.
Developers shouldn't care about them in the slightest, and just do what is best for development, testing and compatibility.

Back
Top Bottom