1.5 Broken for me

Users who are viewing this thread

I have over 500 hours in game and now 1.5 will not even Load as it is stuck on the first screen after you hit play. Anyone else having this problem??

You need wait 5-10 mins on the load screen. It should work.
Most of people cannot wait that long, but it works.

lol really? I just came on here to say I couldn't load into 1.5 either

....you.....don't have to wait 5-10 minutes EACH time you load up, do you? (ie, is it just the first time, or each time you open the game?)

lol really? I just came on here to say I couldn't load into 1.5 either

....you.....don't have to wait 5-10 minutes EACH time you load up, do you? (ie, is it just the first time, or each time you open the game?)
Not that I've seen, but I did have a 5+ minute load time the first time I went into a field battle. I'm guessing that all the assets are loading the first time so they don't have to after that.

Removed ALL the mod folders before even trying -loaded without breaking a sweat. Not taking any chances
I am not using any mods. OK I will see if it loads in 5 to 10 minutes wish me luck. Game is still crashing and everything is loading slow as hell so going to wait a few days till they fix it.

Last edited:
For me is mostly working (I never used mods), but it is crashing more often.

NOTE. It works but it crashes every time, 30 minutes up to 3 hours, so totally random.

BTW. Lots of Lords with 0 troops too, thing I barely saw in 1.4.3 (I understand it was common for some other player though)

Last edited:
Hmmmm i was not pacient enough - waited only 4 minutes. After second try and about 5 minutes it loaded sucessfully.
I deleted old save files, wanted to start a new campaign alt+tab'ed to copy the chars code and switch back "broke" it somehow. Didnt showed any char, skill selection didnt swith between joices, it seems to hung and skills where shownhighlighted additionally not changing. Seems alt+tab isnt a good idea anymore :smile:

Hmmmm i was not pacient enough - waited only 4 minutes. After second try and about 5 minutes it loaded sucessfully.
I deleted old save files, wanted to start a new campaign alt+tab'ed to copy the chars code and switch back "broke" it somehow. Didnt showed any char, skill selection didnt swith between joices, it seems to hung and skills where shownhighlighted additionally not changing. Seems alt+tab isnt a good idea anymore :smile:
For me the same thing, I uninstalled everything with Revo Unistaller, no mod installed ... the worst that crashes and asks to close the screen.

Back
Top Bottom