Resolved Rescue your family - hideout not spawning

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.6.26219
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: After completing Establish Your Clan and entering a major city, I get the conversation with Radagos that leads to the Rescue Your Family quest. When I complete the conversation and accept the quest, the hideout does not spawn on the map.

I have tried validating files on Steam, but this lead to no result.

How to Reproduce: Accepting the Rescue your Family quest. I've tried this in Ocs Hall, Car Banseth and Dunglanys.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I have not used any cheats or mods.
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 TI (Laptop version)
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready Driver 536.99
CPU: Amd Ryzen 9 6900HX
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: asus g713rw
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 990 PRO 2TB

Do you have a save file after accepting the quest and where the hideout is not spawned? We would like to take a look.
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I also had that issue, but for me it appeared after a while I left the town and walked on the map.
I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended.

Could you try switching to 1.2.6 beta version and see if the issue is still happening there too?
Also is it still happening after you get the quest and wait a while in the city?

Could you try switching to 1.2.6 beta version and see if the issue is still happening there too?
Also is it still happening after you get the quest and wait a while in the city?
Waiting did do the trick! The game needed to run a little (by just walking or waiting), and the hideout appeared. I also tried it in Pen Cannoc, and it spawned instantly (without waiting), so I guess that might still differ per city.

Thanks again! I can't believe it was actually this simple (just run the game some more), but thank you for figuring that out!

I haven't tried anything on 1.2.6 beta, but I suppose that that is no longer necessary?

Back
Top Bottom