Summary: Same setting 1.5.8 I was getting 105 - 120 FPS, 1.5.9 main I'm getting 70 - 80 even after I lower other settings, not only the FPS drop but also with instant screen stuttering, it's annoying
e, além disso, ele continua me atualizando para atualizar para o hotfix mais recente ... Mas eu tenho o hotfix mais recente instalado. Eu já tentei ver a integridade dos arquivos do jogo podem estar presentes, mas eles estão bem. Logo Corrija, MP não pode ser reproduzido por 2 dias seguidos agora.
Here is my records https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17Rhk5sSxLQ1G7bybsOB6h9YN5qXsnkkm?usp=sharingWe have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
- Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can find more info about it here.
- Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
- Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
- Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
- Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder. ZIP the file because it will be big in size.
- Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.