Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

chillboy

Regular
Summary: Same setting 1.5.8 I was getting 105 - 120 FPS, 1.5.9 main I'm getting 70 - 80 even after I lower other settings, not only the FPS drop but also with instant screen stuttering, it's annoying

+1

and ontop of that, it keeps telling me to update to the newest hotfix.... But ive got the newest hotfix installed. I already tried to see integrity of game files were maybe corrupted but theyre fine. Please fix soon, MP has been unplayable for 2 days straight now.

+1

e, além disso, ele continua me atualizando para atualizar para o hotfix mais recente ... Mas eu tenho o hotfix mais recente instalado. Eu já tentei ver a integridade dos arquivos do jogo podem estar presentes, mas eles estão bem. Logo Corrija, MP não pode ser reproduzido por 2 dias seguidos agora.
+1

We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can find more info about it here.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder. ZIP the file because it will be big in size.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.

We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can find more info about it here.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder. ZIP the file because it will be big in size.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.
Here is my records https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17Rhk5sSxLQ1G7bybsOB6h9YN5qXsnkkm?usp=sharing
It's realy uncomfortable hotkeys (shift+T) because t open chat.
The funny thing is, on the perf_test, the performance is better and fps drops / screen stuttering less frequency

Seeing as I also have this problem I also started up multiplayer for a match and used the test client to record abit. Send the files over. Did you guys get it?

I am also having these issues in SP. I can relieve them a little by switching to FXAA, but it's still persistent.

Specs:
CPU: i7-8700k
GPU: RTX 2060 Super KO
RAM: 16GB 3200mhz
STORAGE: 500GB SSD

Back
Top Bottom