1.5.7 BannerJavelins

Users who are viewing this thread

They were "trash" compared to what they were before (absolutely broken). They were fine to soften up enemies but it looks like those things are once again main tools to kill opponents. I for once would love to play a "melee oriented game".

???
OMG a troop is a tool to kill an oponent? wow thats so bad in a fighting game, they should be removed ASAP

who plays that mess called TDM? the only complete game mode we have is captain mode and skirmish mode, you can't discuss balance issues in TDM LMAO there are not even spawn points, its all random
I get the feeling you haven't even tested the changes yet. Already after 2 rounds in skirmish you can already see the good old throwing meta coming back to alive. If you think that's good gameplay, sure. Can't really argue with that.

I get the feeling you haven't even tested the changes yet. Already after 2 rounds in skirmish you can already see the good old throwing meta coming back to alive. If you think that's good gameplay, sure. Can't really argue with that.
you never played viking conquest? I don't see nothing wrong with throwing javalins, archers are even worst and no one complains

Inappropriate language
javalins were extremely important in a battlefield in the period of time bannerlord is inspired in, you don't like them? use shields, what? you can't now rush with your peasant and billhook or shock unit anymore that easy?
are you ****ing dumb lets make the math 12 javs per unit 6 person in team and triple spawn in round 2, this makes 216 javelins for team to throw and thing about it being aserai vs aserai == 432 javelins to throw in one round. Or think about siege or ****ing tdm that everyone uses low tier units. Do they test their ****work before publishing it? if not, why there is seperate patch notes for 2 versions of the game?

I'm sorry, but what's your point?
in viking conquest javalins were strong not like in warband, and they were not a problem in the multiplayer community, everyone was happy in battle mode, and it was fun AF

are you ****ing dumb lets make the math 12 javs per unit 6 person in team and triple spawn in round 2, this makes 216 javelins for team to throw and thing about it being aserai vs aserai == 432 javelins to throw in one round. Or think about siege or ****ing tdm that everyone uses low tier units. Do they test their ****work before publishing it? if not, why there is seperate patch notes for 2 versions of the game?
emmmm.... thats the point of skirmishers?

in viking conquest javalins were strong not like in warband, and they were not a problem in the multiplayer community, everyone was happy in battle mode, and it was fun AF
Ok I guess we are talking about VC for some reason, but in VC javs were justified because archers were hot garbage. Not like it matters as nobody played VC mp.

Back to BL.

BL already has a wide variety of projectile weapons and they are extremely easy to use. Why should I engage in melee when I can just spam javelins all day all night with only 1-2 shots killing an enemy. Yes extremely fun gameplay when everybody is just using projectile weapons.

The buff that captain skirmishers needed! Still trash in mele as they should be, but faster and if they pop out from behind you to volley and you don't react quickly... Insta Pin cushion!

New server has taken me from 250 down to 200 from Australia. That's awesome!

the player having 12 javelins with 100% accuracy , High damage and capable to outrun everyone like a joke is the point of skirmishers yes man you are goddamm right.
Yes, fast and able to lob javs at a target is the point. Melt when forced into mele though is also the point

javalins were extremely important in a battlefield in the period of time bannerlord is inspired in, you don't like them? use shields, what? you can't now rush with your peasant and billhook or shock unit anymore that easy?

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom