Resolved [1.4.3] Character EXP not increasing properly when gaining multiple levels in a skill at once

Users who are viewing this thread

firestell

Recruit
Summary: When you gain multiple levels in a skill at once, your character xp is not increasing at the rate that it should.
How to Reproduce: Save your game, now craft an item that gives enough xp to increase smithing by 1, see how much character xp that gives you. Now go back to the save and increase your focus points in smithing and craft the same item, so that you gain more than one level from creating that one item, you will see that your character xp gain wasn't proportionate to the number of skill levels you increased. In my screenshots I actually gained a little less character xp when I levelled multiple times at once, but that's probably because I changed some part of the sword.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.4.3
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD RX 580
CPU: intel core i5-8600K
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: ASUS Rog Strix Z370-E Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Last edited:
Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

The QA team could not reproduce this issue on your save file. Are you still having the same problem on our current build? If yes, can you upload a video of this to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom