Need More Info 1.1.0 broke my game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Dull update since it messed up combat AI here is my thread on that: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/dull-ai-in-1-1-0.412974/

Either way, I tried to go back to 1.0.10 since as stated above, 1.1.0 sucks imo.
And it wont let me press on Resume Game, instantly freezes and then crashes shortly after. Tried NONE on steam betas. Tried 1.0.10. Validated game files. Restarted everything. Same thing happens.

Dont force me to play this dull update please.

Same.

I opted into the Beta Branch. Cleared Hideout and crashed.
Now, every time I click on SAVE AS or RESUME GAME instant crash.

I have manually deleted and reinstalled the game, tried the Native and Beta Branch and can't play due to this game breaking bug.
I have 150 hours in and not one crash until this doozy.

Same.

I opted into the Beta Branch. Cleared Hideout and crashed.
Now, every time I click on SAVE AS or RESUME GAME instant crash.

I have manually deleted and reinstalled the game, tried the Native and Beta Branch and can't play due to this game breaking bug.
I have 150 hours in and not one crash until this doozy.

I have been crashing every time I click these buttons since the 1.0.3 update.

You can get your save back if you made backups by reverting to the 1.0.10 branch and deleting the saves that were made in the beta branch.

I had this, reverted due to McDonalds soldiers and dull combat AI, after reverting I couldn't load my save. I deleted all the saves files from 1.1.0, checked the intergity of game files and I was able to load my 1.0.10 save again

Banerlord does not like having saves from newer version and those need to be removed manually from [Your Documents Location]\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves\Natives (files are not removed when you remove and/or validate game).

However when you have Steam Cloud enabled for this game it recovers latest saves from cloud even they are manually deleted.
I fixed problem with reverting to previous game (freezing and crash after "Resume Game" button click) by disabling steam cloud synchronization and deleting saves from newer version from directory mentioned above. That way thay stay deleted:wink:

Banerlord does not like having saves from newer version and those need to be removed manually from [Your Documents Location]\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves\Natives (files are not removed when you remove and/or validate game).

However when you have Steam Cloud enabled for this game it recovers latest saves from cloud even they are manually deleted.
I fixed problem with reverting to previous game (freezing and crash after "Resume Game" button click) by disabling steam cloud synchronization and deleting saves from newer version from directory mentioned above. That way thay stay deleted:wink:

IT WORKS

Confirmed, this works for me too. ?(y)

Hmmm, two threads with this issue, ill repost what I put on other thread:

Same problem here. Tried Beta, switched back to e1.0.10, crashes on save as, crashes on resume. Validated files, still crashing. Uninstalled, reinstalled, still crashing. Deleted all saves, still crashing.

Just noticed steam cloud thing, ill try that if I can find how to disable it :wink:
Found it: Steam (top left) ->settings->cloud->disable checkbox

OK, finally to tie it all up, yep...that worked. Thanks for the advice Khanobius :smile:

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Little-girl-from-side-eye-meme-all-grown-up.jpg

Back
Top Bottom