Votes: 26 22.6%
  • Absolutely!

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • Hell yeah it is!

Votes: 72 62.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

nK sends its condolences to IRC.

May your banner rest in peace and will never be forgotten.

We humbley send you 2 wagons of fish so thy kingdom may feast upon their dedicated souls towards thy epic banner.

Do not fear, poor souls!  Brave Sir Timothy, our own most gallant knight of heraldry, hath traveled across far and distant lands to recover the fish banner, and thou mayest find it in the pack that he hath assembled for thy ease of identification.

okiN said:
Terrible news!

comment 3649 posted by Daegoth on 2010-02-17 7:44 AM, 2 minutes ago     forward

no they are deleted permanenly.

I propose a boycott! We can't let the devs play with our emotions like this! :sad:
so Warband won't have any sort of banner editor and will just keep the actual banners limitation? That's horrible to know....

PS we should ask Timothy to add the fish banner to the bannerpack even if now it's full.... 120 banners are way too few Taleworlds...

Astinus said:
PS we should ask Timothy to add the fish banner to the bannerpack even if now it's full.... 120 banners are way too few Taleworlds...

I understand it's been in the banner pack for quite some time. Personally I don't see much point in using a banner only people using the banner pack can see.

CtrlAltDe1337 said:
Do not fear, poor souls!  Brave Sir Timothy, our own most gallant knight of heraldry, hath traveled across far and distant lands to recover the fish banner, and thou mayest find it in the pack that he hath assembled for thy ease of identification.

That does indeed sound like a most glorious quest.

Back
Top Bottom