KhergitLancer80 said:
KhergitLancer80 said:
Khuzaits are increasing ! They used to be 6.9% Now they are 7.5%  :party:
I think dev blog about them played a huge role in this  :razz:
Hell yeah ! Khuzaits increased 0.2% only in one day  :cool:
They are now 7.7%
the Khergits used to suck, lets hope there better in this one

Ultibossme3 said:
Vlandia is basically Swadia, and I've always been in love with Swadia. My Xbox clan is Swadian based, were modelled after the Knights Templar. I even went as far as to adapt our code and rules after the original knight's code. my only regret is that they changed the name and when i refer to them as swadia, all the new players won't understand.

It’s a prequel so calling them Swadia is a little paradoxical.

Ultibossme3 said:
Vlandia is basically Swadia, and I've always been in love with Swadia. My Xbox clan is Swadian based, were modelled after the Knights Templar. I even went as far as to adapt our code and rules after the original knight's code. my only regret is that they changed the name and when i refer to them as swadia, all the new players won't understand.
Its ancestors of Swadia, like Franks are ancestors of French.

Ruler of Calradia said:
Ultibossme3 said:
Its ancestors of Swadia, like Franks are ancestors of French.
:?: :???:  :lol: :arrow: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/02/Frankish_Empire_481_to_814-de.svg/1200px-Frankish_Empire_481_to_814-de.svg.png

vicwiz007 said:
Battania because the Empire can suck my longbow.
Muxmr08.jpg
Vlandia seeing as there's noone more Rhodok than them unfortunately, let's just hope they're not like Swadia and have useful infantry  :lol:
and most importantly
PIKES

Protector of The Fields said:
vicwiz007 said:
Battania because the Empire can suck my longbow.
Muxmr08.jpg
Vlandia seeing as there's noone more Rhodok than them unfortunately, let's just hope they're not like Swadia and have useful infantry  :lol:
and most importantly
PIKES

I'm hoping that Vlandia might have a Rhodokesque sub-faction, would be a pretty neat dynamic.

Alternatively, it would make sense for the Empire to have pikemen (Menaulatoi)

absolutely calradian’s own empire because calradia need law and order.the empire bcuz if the empire rule all of the calradia,the calradian remain people live in peace.

After this week’s blog, I’ve finally voted Aserai - I want to ride a camel as quickly as possible.  :grin:
Hopefully, Vlandian chargers will turn tail at the first whiff of camel dung, neutralising couched lances. I wonder if the same thing will happen during courtship? Poems may have to be replaced by kidnap.

In my second gameplay I am considering to create a red haired woman and fight for Battania just like the siege defence video.
I am kind of under the effect of Jon Snow's first love from GoT.

If possible I would really want to try joining a minor faction and taking over a major one. This then brings up the question if a minor faction takes over it major faction (e.g. the Jawwal take over the Aserai) Would you lose the ability to get normal Aserai troops and only have the Jawwal troops available?

supersaiyan121 said:
If possible I would really want to try joining a minor faction and taking over a major one. This then brings up the question if a minor faction takes over it major faction (e.g. the Jawwal take over the Aserai) Would you lose the ability to get normal Aserai troops and only have the Jawwal troops available?

I think it will only be a dynastic change.

supersaiyan121 said:
If possible I would really want to try joining a minor faction and taking over a major one. This then brings up the question if a minor faction takes over it major faction (e.g. the Jawwal take over the Aserai)

This was already confirmed by Callum

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
monoolho said:
On the whole, I really liked this blog. But it left me with a couple of griping question:
Do minor factions/clans also have different banners/colors? And if they rise to power (if that's possible), do they change the faction banner as well?
And lastly: do banners appear differently on the battlefield depending on troop type/levels, or just Lords' banners on their troops?

Minor factions and clans have their own banners. They share the same colour as their faction and if they rise to power the faction's banner becomes their own. If a clan changes faction then their banner stays the same but the colour changes to match their new faction.

In my first playthrough I am with a bearded lord in Vlandia, in second I choose a pretty blonde-haired young lady serving Empire as a proud captain of cataphracts wielding mace, swords and shields, I hope as cool stuff playing female will be same in Bannerlord

The Nords and Vaegir have always been my favorite factions. So the Sturgians seem the logical choice, plus I really enjoy the aesthetics. I think the factions of BL offer more for the single player than WB. Really excited to see how minor factions participate in the game as well. One of the reasons I liked Prophecy of Pendor was because of the minor factions.

KhergitLancer80 said:
In my second gameplay I am considering to create a red haired woman and fight for Battania just like the siege defence video.
I am kind of under the effect of Jon Snow's first love from GoT.

Or Red Sonya  from Robert E. Forward's Shadow of the Vulture. Similar characters such as she appear in other works, but this one was my favorite depiction.

Please use the modify button instead of double-posting. Thanks! - Orion

I voted for Battania. This was for two reasons.

First, Battania is fighting for it's own survival, not conquest. I like the idea of being part of a resurgent Battanian nation.

Second, it ticks all my boxes for my preferred playstyle. Aggressive infantry, some medium cavalry, and excellent archers. It's a combination that doesn't really exist outside Bannerlord. Sure, Vaegirs can function to an extent, but I've found their infantry to be unreliable at best. Then again, I'm primarily a Rhodok player, so perhaps I'm doing something wrong. I also really like the Battanian aesthetic.

All that being said. I look forward to being introduced to all these factions ingame, and may change by allegiance depending on who seems most worthy to me.

Back
Top Bottom