Αθηναίοι οπλίτες (Athenian Hoplites)

Should the "smiling hoplite" be added back to the OP?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The main events are the Wednesday Chaos and the Saturday LB's, aswell as the monthly Saturday formation battle. This is open to every clan. You don't have to join Athenai though, they have enough members~

*Shameless recruit attempt for my own clan on another clan's thread*  :cool:

Roran 13 said:
The main events are the Wednesday Chaos and the Saturday LB's, aswell as the monthly Saturday formation battle. This is open to every clan. You don't have to join Athenai though, they have enough members~

*Shameless recruit attempt for my own clan on another clan's thread*  :cool:

You mean, we don't have a wednesday event because no-one else used to show up, so now it's just the shieldbattle and formation events.
If you try to shamelessly recruit Gokiller on our thread, then at least do it properly :wink:

gokiller said:
When do you have events? I'm looking for a clan to get a bit in RaW. Only once in a while though.  :smile:

We'd be happy to take you on board to merc when you want to :smile:

Ej777 said:
ΦΕΡΕΦΛΥ-ΤΖΑΜΕΣ said:
KickingJoub said:
Ej777 said:
"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 182 days."

Jesus guys what happened.

What happened was we communicate elsewhere. That simple really.
Well except me, I died.

Someone told me you got a sex change and i'm not even kidding.
Its true i went from boy to man and now have college and a job instead of free time :sad:

ΦΕΡΕΦΛΥ-ΤΖΑΜΕΣ said:
Ej777 said:
ΦΕΡΕΦΛΥ-ΤΖΑΜΕΣ said:
KickingJoub said:
Ej777 said:
"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 182 days."

Jesus guys what happened.

What happened was we communicate elsewhere. That simple really.
Well except me, I died.

Someone told me you got a sex change and i'm not even kidding.
Its true i went from boy to man and now have college and a job instead of free time :sad:

Lol, you have a life.

Steam name: Chris P. Bacon
In game name: Bacon
Where are you from?: New York
Why do you want to join?: Want to get back into RaW. Haven't played it in a while.
Do you have a headset or a microphone? Yes
Do you have any previous clan experience? Yes several NW clans who also played RaW like the IXe corps and 1erPLG, also have 900+ hours in M&B.

Great to see you being interested in joining us and to the mod. However, I was unable to find you through Steam, could you possibly add me?
Here's a link.

I would join and make a grand return to roman mods for Mount and Blade, but im not sure. Is this mod active at all?

I would be interested in remaking Legion V now that I have time for it.

Hello, my steam name is swatmaster16, age is 15 i dont have a in game name right now,Mexico,i always wanted to be a greek faction especially in warband,i do have a microphone, yes but in normal mount and blade

Hi there, i'm 17, huge fan of greece History and universe, and of Mount and blade too :wink:
Just discovered this mod some weeks ago, and i'd like to see how it works :wink: Would i be able to join this faction ?
Mi ID steam : Plouf

You can give it a shot. Either post an application here (the application-format is in the first post) or add jepekula on steam and contact him there.

MetalPixel said:
Hi there, i'm 17, huge fan of greece History and universe, and of Mount and blade too :wink:
Just discovered this mod some weeks ago, and i'd like to see how it works :wink: Would i be able to join this faction ?
Mi ID steam : Plouf
Alas, I can't seem to find you on Steam. Could you add me instead?
Here's a link. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jepekula/

Back
Top Bottom