Search results for query: *

1. Dravic

Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, 3,79$ on GOG

Yes and nothing more goddamnit.

It was supposed to launch worldwide around march or april? IT DID but only in Russia and only in Russian language.

1C Company - the publisher of this game - is one hell of a ****tard company, come on, they do not advertise the game, they do not give us news about how's translation going, they do not respond to emails... Stupid bastards :sad:

I WANT SPACE RANGERS HD ON MY HDD.
  2. Dravic

B Other Combat Animation Enhancement - Fifth Release with Trailer 15/11/10

Do the new animations come with modification to the native's length factors?

There are such things for each weapon type, that's everything I know about those factors, and that they are universal for their kind of weapon type. And that they are hidden... somewhere... probably in modules :smile:
  3. Dravic

[Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

For M&B version: Warband 1.134?

If I DID updated my warband, I won't be able to play this alpha-open-beta-mod?

Please say "No"...
  4. Dravic

Do crossbow WPF increase crossbows' dmg?

Hey, that may actually work!

If I won't be able to one shot and kill some low level bandits at lets say 30 wpf, but I will be able with lets say 500, it will mean only one thing: wpf does increase dmg ;D
  5. Dravic

Gaunt said:
    Damage is randomized anyway...it's not going to do the same number every time.

This.

I am asking for a serious answer, maybe from dev or some good modder that actually knows a lot about Warband...
  6. Dravic

As title says. Do they? AFAIK, all weapons' wpf increase their dmg, but I am not sure about crossbow.
  7. Dravic

Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

HitoKiri said:
      Is it possible to explain me how use a lock pick as outlaw please ?
  8. Dravic

Dravic said:
    I have few questions. As a doctor, about WHAT poison talked Deserath? Is that a Poisoned Dagger? And how does it work?

Also, if I want to heal, I need a Sculptor, and does it take any money when im healing? also from what hp amount to what hp amount i can heal?

EDIT

I have a suggestion. Make it so following classes can be "Commoners":

- Doctor
    - Engineer
    - Mercenary

next to "Peasant".

It would add a possiblity to become a traveller (doctor) or a local blacksmith (Engineer) or just a guard (Mercenary).
  9. Dravic

I have few questions. As a doctor, about WHAT poison talked Deserath? Is that a Poisoned Dagger? And how does it work?

Also, if I want to heal, I need a Sculptor, and does it take any money when im healing? also from what hp amount to what hp amount i can heal?

EDIT

I have a suggestion. Make it so following classes can be "Commoners":

- Doctor
    - Engineer
    - Mercenary

next to "Peasant".

It would add a possiblity to become a traveller (doctor) or a local blacksmith (Engineer) or just a guard (Mercenary).
  10. Dravic

To Lazlo, and possibly other (frustrated!) developers.

You know,  it doesnt work with Steam for now, what also means, that it wont work with at least 50% of Warband players (at least; i bet there is about 75% of Warband players with Steam) + not working on Linux, as stated Vornne...

Great idea, but for now:

No, thank you!
  11. Dravic

Feelings about E2 - discussion, suggestions and poll - show, how you like it!

Yes, you should. I think Laszlo, it maybe would be possible to make a map, that is shown after pressing for example M. Would be great to have such a map in-game.
  12. Dravic

Hmm... yes... ale... it would be great :smile:

But you know, economy must work! That is why every 2 or more branches of economy must be connected to each other, just like timber to "give" fuel to oven... that is why we need weapons making - you would make bows from wood, swords from iron etc.

So what effect would give ale? Maybe it would go in pair with "thirst bar"?
  13. Dravic

Hello, I'm back after short test of 3.5B version of PWMod and I must say, that it's FANTASTIC. Really! Only thing that I see might not work properly is oven. It is said, that you must "give" oven a fuel first - I didn't do that, tried to refine iron ore and after about 10 time using oven it...
  14. Dravic

[HOTFIX II] - v35B Hotfix for server hosters - Mules/Furnaces/Broad Axes

Good to know, Vornne. Thank you, i have no time to test it myself :smile:
  15. Dravic

Native Compatible Role Play server to be aired soon, info inside!

I think you will forgive me for this little bump.
  16. Dravic

Native Compatible Role Play server to be aired soon, info inside!

http://www.t-k-o-s.tk/

Click at "Roleplay part" button on the left. Wiki will tell you the truth.
  17. Dravic

Suggestion Thread

Man, I know what I saw! But ok, make it with webpage at least, if you can, please.
  18. Dravic

Suggestion Thread

It IS possible to do that INGAME. You don't need outside webpage. It IS possible to register char to CD-Key, so noone with CD-Key other than your can get into server with same nick. I saw such a thing in other mod.
Back
Top Bottom