Search results for query: *

• Users: Ilex
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. the Commercialization of mods

Now I don't venture into the general boards too often these days, but once I heard the rumours I decided to check if there was a thread going. I found naught. Consequently I decided to make this thread to hear people's opinions on the possibility of Paradox/TW striking a deal with some of the...
  2. Connection problems

So, the problem; One night my ethernet card stopped working and didn't start working until the next day (tried it in the morning too). Since then my connection has been disconnecting every 60 minutes (give or take a few seconds) and automatically reconnecting. I reported this to my IP, no...
  3. Hellgate: London - playable demo

http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=24377 Dunno if it's any good, but it's a pretty big release. Thought you'd like to know.
  4. "Fallout 3 headed to Xbox 360? Not unlikely says Bethesda"

:cry: There goes Fallout's legacy... to oblivion. Well luckily I was prepared for this; They already said it was going to be 1st person and 3d.
  5. Help the Monsterman - Boycott Seiska

For a long time I just spammed and idled on these forums, but today as I saw unscrupulous cover of Finland's notorious gossip-magazine Seiska (~Seven), which featured a full size picture of Lordi (Lordi, as in the lead singer) without make-up, I decided it was time for me to make a difference...
  6. Model/skin viewer

Don't know where to put it so I put it here. So basically, it hurts my nuts to open the game to see if I did the skin right, so would a basic model/skin viewer be too difficult to make and put it with the modding tools. It would save a lot of time.
  7. Blocking with Shields and such

I don't know how many of you are against percent change to block or such things (yea JUST like in diablo... well no exactly but anyway). So anyway: If the shield is raised (2nd mouse button) and the arrow hits the area where shield is being held it hits the shild: ok. But if it goes under the...
  8. Dropping weapons during battle

The topic pretty much tells the story. So I think it would be option to be able to drop your weapons/shields during battle. Drop all your gear to escape (on foot) or drop your great lance when going from mounted to nonmounted combat.
  9. Enemy/Friendly leaders

Dunno if this has been brought up before, but I have always wondered why enemy/friendly party's have never leaders. It would be "cool" if there were leaders at least with every war party. They would have names (random generator), unique faces (randomly generated) and own, evolving skills and...
  10. Some suggestions

I have played the game for few days and I've got few suggestions for the it. Feel free to comment. I am sorry if someone has come up with these ideas before, I have no intentions to steal anyone's ideas. (And sorry for the possible bad English.) So let’s get to the ideas. Equipment: Armors...
Back
Top Bottom