Search results for query: *

1. MadocComadrin

MP Musket Era Fantasy [WB] The Hunted

Little did the townsfolk know what was really behind the recent string of wolf attacks. It wasn't until the original hunting parties were sent out that they were facing a much bigger threat--Werewolves! The Hunted is a Warband Multiplayer mod that pits ranged hunters against melee beasts...
  2. MadocComadrin

Native Completed NA Map Testing Tournament

NA Map Testing Tournament With UNAC3 coming to a close, I'd like to get some maps tested for possible use in the next tournament. This tournament willmost likely be a round-robin tournament (depending on the number of teams) with weekly matches and fixed maps (the ones to be tested)...
  3. MadocComadrin

(Unofficial) UNAC Survey

UNAC Survey Hey folks, I'm conducting a survey to gather some opinions on certain topics related to UNAC. If you want to participate, please fill out the survey and PM me your answers. If you want to fill out the survey, please do it in one of two ways: write the question number followed by...
  4. MadocComadrin

[CoMP] Competitive Map Pack - New Thread!

What is CoMP? CoMP is a collection of multiplayer Mount&Blade Warband maps intended for use in a competitive setting (tournaments, scrims, pickups) in Battle mode. This map pack is freely available (see distribution information below) and is made by the community for the community: maps have...
  5. MadocComadrin

Main Server Issues?

Is it just me (and a few others) or are people having trouble connecting to any server?
  6. MadocComadrin

Fake News Headlines

Post a fake news headline! Spreading that headline around the interwebs trying to convince as many people it's real is optional. I'll start. Man clones dinosaur to obtain egg for giant omelet.
  7. MadocComadrin

To Be Or Not To Be: That Is The Adventure

So, apparently, there is a Kickstarter by Ryan North for a choose-your-own-adventure style adaptation of Hamlet called To Be Or Not To Be: That Is The Adventure. The book itself is already written; the Kickstarter is for funding not only publication costs, but also artwork from a couple dozen...
  8. MadocComadrin

✄The Lottocratically-Preselected Meritocratic-Oligarchy Thread✄ (Free Breakfast)

Welcome to the Lottocratically-Preselected Meritocratic-Oligarchy Thread! What is a Lottocratically-Preselected Meritocratic-Oligarchy? Well, that should be obvious! Don't you know your "-crat" and "-archy" words? If you don't, shame on you. While there are many scholarly opinions on how a...
  9. MadocComadrin

The (Not So) Good Ideas thread

Post the ideas that you had today, no matter the craziness or impracticality! Anyway, today I thought up an idea for a Firefox addon: whenever you encounter text that matches a song's name (not case or punctuation sensitive) it creates a link to the songs vid on youtube. I might actually do it...
  10. MadocComadrin

[M] Madmin - Open Source, Native Compatible Admin Tools

Sophisticated Tools for Responsible Admins Version: 0.6 Beta Download: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2937 Features Madmin has many features that make administrating your Warband server much easier. Many can be accessed in the Escape Menu while playing, but others work with certain...
  11. MadocComadrin

Petition to restore Archonsod as Admin

I may not have registered until about a year ago, but I've lurked here for years, and I feel that the decision to remove Archonsod's admin was a decision on par in lack of good judgement and familiarity with these forums as the swear filter was. Archonsod is an awesome admin with a witty...
  12. MadocComadrin

Long Axe variants will be unbalanced.

http://bugs.taleworlds.com/edit_bug.aspx?id=3331 For the next patch Long variant 2h axes will be unbalanced. What do you guys think?
  13. MadocComadrin

[Wb:B] Native Scene Editor/Gameplay Expansion

Hey Folks, If you've been playing on GK's siege server recently, you may have seen maps with things such as workable drawbridges, boiling oil (or as I like to call it, purpoil  :lol:) or other things. Well, this has been a project I've been working on for a little bit, and when it's finished, I...
  14. MadocComadrin

Custom Clan Banner Pack

Custom Clan Banner Pack New Update! Also, a heads up to PTK (NA) and the Guards of Istiniar (EU), your banners (only one of IG's banners) have been relocated. This is because the game uses that particular banner slot as the texture for some scene props. I have replaced that slot with a plane...
  15. MadocComadrin

MP Other [WB] A New World

A New World is a goal-oriented, persistent-world style mod set in untamed nature. In order to survive, players must construct a prosperous colony, made up of one or more towns and individual homesteads, while fending off the elements of nature, malicious wildlife, angry natives, and other...
  16. MadocComadrin

Moveable Hologram Effect?

I had asked something similar in the Q&A thread a few weeks ago, but based off those answers alone I couldn't figure anything else. What I'm looking to create is an effect similar to the "Hold Position Flag" that pops up when you hold down F1--a little black banner pops up and is projected at...
  17. MadocComadrin

Quoting posts from locked topics?

Why exactly can't we quote from locked topics? Well, I know the obvious reason, but there are some things that would be really nice to quote, eg the rules or a sig-worthy post, that can't be(or at least, not conveniently) since it's in a locked topic. Is there some way to add a non-replying...
  18. MadocComadrin

Code tag doesn't display correctly in Google Chrome

Basically what the topic says. For some reason, the code box is only tall enough to display half a line of text. Every other aspect of it works fine. This is on the default TW look-and-feel or whatever it's called.
  19. MadocComadrin

US_GK_Server

Hello everyone who regularly visits US_GK_Server or US_GK_Duel. As you may know we've been having some issues as of late, consisting of lag spikes, dropped connections, and random crashing. Likewise, as of this post, we're currently having issues with people connecting to the server. I'm sorry...
  20. MadocComadrin

Mysterious Dropped-connections and Crashes?

Over the past month and a half, GK Servers have been dropping connections, having unusual lag spikes, and crashing. Having submitted multiple support tickets to Jestservers (our host), we've come to the conclusion that it's nothing wrong with the servers(we've moved from different machines, so...
Back
Top Bottom