The (Not So) Good Ideas thread

Users who are viewing this thread

MadocComadrin

Water-Borne Annelid
Count
Post the ideas that you had today, no matter the craziness or impracticality!

Anyway, today I thought up an idea for a Firefox addon: whenever you encounter text that matches a song's name (not case or punctuation sensitive) it creates a link to the songs vid on youtube. I might actually do it just for fun.

I'd like to subject soldiers to neurolinguistic hypnosis, so by reciting a audiopsychosomatic key phrase they could unlock preset effects on their autonomous nervous system, such as dulling pain, adrenal surges or even increase bodily heat.

Of course, super soldiers undergoing selective brainwashing would be misunderstood. Effective as hell, if it works, but the general public wouldn't agree  :mad:

Do you remember the melody of a favourite old song, but not the lyrics? Record yourself humming/whistling/whatever the song here on this webpage and have your fellow internet travellers identify your song!

Just need a name for the website.. hmm

Scully said:
Do you remember the melody of a favourite old song, but not the lyrics? Record yourself humming/whistling/whatever the song here on this webpage and have your fellow internet travellers identify your song!
This isn't a bad idea.  :???:

Here is my idea for a B movie starring Eddie Murphy.

Eddie Murphy is a huaghty philosophy professor at Harvard, and he is very hard on his students. One day, after being hit in the hit with a frisbee, he forgets how to read. He is terrified. Today is the day when he reads the works of Kant and Hume. He tries to ad lib it, to much hilarity. The next day, he joins a local kindergarten. Here, he struggles to get along with his peers, and his scolded by his attractive young teacher. They fall in love. Murphy has a busy life, dating his teacher, teaching, and being a kindergartener; there are many humorous mix-ups. Then, one of his students (who he failed) walks in on him covered in face paint playing with blocks.  The student runs off gleefully. Ashamed, Murphy goes to submit his resignation letter, but on the way, he gets hit in the head with another frisbee, and remembers again how to read. It ends with him married to the teacher, and happily teaching once again, but now, he is kind and forgiving.

That sounds like a believable Eddie Murphy plot actually!

Which reminded me of my idea for a movie about the struggles of an African American badminton time, it will be called Blackminton.

MrNomNom said:

Eddie Murphy is a huaghty philosophy professor at Harvard, and he is very hard on his students. One day, after being hit in the hit with a frisbee, he forgets how to read. He is terrified. Today is the day when he reads the works of Kant and Hume. He tries to ad lib it, to much hilarity. The next day, he joins a local kindergarten. Here, he struggles to get along with his peers, and his scolded by his attractive young teacher. They fall in love. Murphy has a busy life, dating his teacher, teaching, and being a kindergartener; there are many humorous mix-ups. Then, one of his students (who he failed) walks in on him covered in face paint playing with blocks.  The student runs off gleefully. Ashamed, Murphy goes to submit his resignation letter, but on the way, he gets hit in the head with another frisbee, and remembers again how to read. It ends with him married to the teacher, and happily teaching once again, but now, he is kind and forgiving.

wowee u shud be writure 4 moviess!!!
icon_cyclops.gif
icon_cyclops.gif
icon_cyclops.gif

MrNomNom said:

I like it. But except for Eddie Murphy, it should be Arnold Schwarzenegger, and instead of reading it's firing machine guns.

theEstonian said:
I had an idea of making the whole world just 1 huge country and see what happens.

It would actually open up the job market for a lot of positions in government death squads and oppressive secret police organisations. My dream in life.

Back
Top Bottom