Search results for query: *

• Users: Kdaber
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Discord or something else?

I just want to know if players usually play listening/speaking using discord or some other comunication method, or just play in silence (like I usually do when I decide to play Bannerlord). Maybe I am missing something important. I know today everything is possible, but how people decide to play...
  2. Graphics are much worse

Graphics are much worse than a couple of months ago when I last played this game. DLSS is not working and the is a big downscale of resolution making graphics very poor. I can not play this way.
  3. Graphics like garbage after today's update

Just opened Steam today after weeks without, and Bannerlord has updated. My surprise when I see the 1st picture..., everything pixelated. I check the graphic options and everything is on max and DLSS is on (quality mode). I change to fullscreen and graphics still like garbage. I really don't...
  4. Specific reshade necessary to play multiplayer (but battleye blocks)

I am not sure if this is the right place to write this because is more like a technical question. I want to use a reshade tweak to make Nvidia 3D Vision possible without artifacts, but battleye blocks the "dxgi.dll" file when I try to play multiplayer (I can use this specific reshade in single...
  5. MP You know this game NEEDS all these changes

1) Introduce 100% friendy fire. 2) Introduce automatic ban for frienly killers (for example, you are banned if you kill 3 friends in the same battle. 3) Introduce "bad reputation" on the player stats, based on how many friends he has killed before. 4) Remove crosshair completely. 5)...
  6. Any realistic mod with realistic content?

Is there any great single player mod to play with europe improved real factions in europe realistic map with realistic regions? I mean, is there any realistic mod with the content that Bannerlord lacks? Forgive me but I don't know what is battania, nor vlandia, nor aserai, nor... that seems to...
  7. How to improve LOD distance

I just want to know if there is any way to improve graphics in Bannerlord. I have a good computer and with graphic at max I get all fps I need and more, and I suppose I could spend some power in increasing the level of detail (for example). I always play multiplayer, and I notice that LOD...
  8. I want to know more

This is not a question only for Bannerlord, but for any game I play on my computer. I just want to know if there is any utility to show me on the screen the state of the different parameters of Nvidia Control Panel (Anisotropic filtering, Antialiasing and type, type of refresh rate selected...
  9. Just 3 questions

I just want to know 3 things: 1 - I want to increase Anisotropic filtering and details in Nvidia CP, and I have no idea about what executable this game uses. 2 - I want to know why Bannerlord is not compatible with Nvidia experience to tweak colors and apply graphic effects. In the past it...
  10. I don't understand

After some months I can see only one (maybe 2) EU servers working. Today I try to play and I find only 1, and it is full (100 players), so I can not play. I really don't know what is going on with servers. Maybe this is to prevent dispersion of players and put together in the same (and only)...
  11. Not enough smooth

I have been playing the game the last weeks with a g-sync monitor and windows 10, and with an Nvidia GTX 2080. I get usually 80-90 fps (for example), but I never get the smooth that I get with other games using g-sync technology. I suppose it is related to the engine of this game, I don´t know...
  12. Need More Info Now game is not smooth

I have been without playing this game for a couple of weeks, and now the game is with stuttering (the configuration is exactly the same as it was before). I get 90-100 fps and use g-sync, and stuttering is noticeable and bothers. Something has change for the worse with recent patch.
  13. The game is getting better

I did not play for some days because of the hard work, and I have played today. What I have to say is that I am surprised in the good way. The game is getting better and better. Now I start loving even the graphics (more variety, very nice animations, better textures).
  14. MP I suggest not abuse of the same "zone" to create multiplayer maps

I suggest not abuse of the same "zone" to create multiplayer maps, because sometimes it is a bit confusing and distracting to realize where you are exactly. When I say "zone" I am refering to objects, textures, lighting, etc. It feels too much like you are in other map that you visited before...
  15. Resolved [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll

Hello. According to some very trustfull people, this should not happen https://www.mtbs3d.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=24979&p=171038#p171038 I can not use my hardware properly because battleye absurd restriction I have contacted batteye support and they don't answer. I think the final...
  16. Banned from game "bannerlord anti cheat"

Banned from game "bannerlord anti cheat". No other information, no idea why.
  17. Make this game Nvidia 3D Vision Ready (like Warband)

Please, make this game Nvidia 3D Vision ready (shadows and some other details are broken). I have just played Kingdom Come Deliverance in glorious 3D and it is just another world in terms of inmersion. Warband was 3D Vision ready, and I was expecting the same with Bannerlord.
  18. Essential mods that Bannerlord should include by default

These are things that the game should include in options (it is sooooo easy), and not to be installed by mods: 1) Different crosshair design (specially some much less intrusive). 2) Camera position (over the shoulder, more distance, etc). 3) Toggle keys (for hud on/off, overhead incons on/off...
  19. A few mistakes

A few mistakes and problems: 1) When I kill somebody there is no message about it. Of course I disable "show casualties" because it can not be more intrusive and nasty. 2) I never want to see the name of other players and I have no way to disable at all. I think there should be, at least...
  20. Black squares filling almost half of the screen

Today I have been surprised when tryiung to play Bannerlod. Screen corruption made of big squares covering all my caracter and other objects. I suppose I am not the only one with this problem. Unbelieveable. I guess this game is still in alpha, or just an early beta. I don´t know why it is...
Back
Top Bottom