Need More Info Now game is not smooth

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
I have been without playing this game for a couple of weeks, and now the game is with stuttering (the configuration is exactly the same as it was before). I get 90-100 fps and use g-sync, and stuttering is noticeable and bothers. Something has change for the worse with recent patch.

v-sync is OFF in game, and g-sync is activated on nvidia cp. Vsync is "application controlled" on Nvidia CP. This is the usuall way I use g-sync in other games and it works usually good.
My graphic is RTX 2080 (no TI). I have around 90-100 fps, it is not a problem of not enough power.

v-sync is OFF in game, and g-sync is activated on nvidia cp. Vsync is "application controlled" on Nvidia CP. This is the usuall way I use g-sync in other games and it works usually good.
My graphic is RTX 2080 (no TI). I have around 90-100 fps, it is not a problem of not enough power.
Did you made any changes about V-sync or frame limiter values before the stuttering has begun? Does the stutter continue after multiple game launches? Thanks for the report.

Everything is exactly the same as it was a couple of weeks ago, I did nothing on the settings and I did not insall any new driver. I can not play these days very much, I just tried and stuttering conviced me to stop playing. It is not something unbearable for some people, but enought to notice that the game is not smooth, and g-sync is supposed to offer a very smooth gameplay.

My settings are always on max (or almost max, I don't remember if I lowered down anything).

Back
Top Bottom