Resolved [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello. According to some very trustfull people, this should not happen

I can not use my hardware properly because battleye absurd restriction

I have contacted batteye support and they don't answer. I think the final responsable is not batteye but TaleWords, who decided to implement this anticheat software. The result is that I can not use my hardware properly because a battleye absurd restriction, and that is something that do not happen with any other multiplayer game I have played so far.

What is the next? I won't be able to play the game is I use a logitech driver to control my mouse on my computer?

Someone probably already got in touch with you, but because there is a possibility they haven't yet (because of the time difference), i will post it just in case.

People do care, our community notable AJlexander has forwarded the issue to the TW server dev, and this is his response:

"AJIexander you can contact BattlEye through here https://www.battleye.com/support/
But I am guessing that Nvidia needs to sign those DLLs if it isn't already signed.
If those files aren't signed, only Nvidia can help them unfortunately."

Back
Top Bottom