Any realistic mod with realistic content?

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there any great single player mod to play with europe improved real factions in europe realistic map with realistic regions?
I mean, is there any realistic mod with the content that Bannerlord lacks?

Forgive me but I don't know what is battania, nor vlandia, nor aserai, nor... that seems to be joke names to me. I am looking for some realistic way to play, like a mix of Warband and medieval total war.

Is there any great single player mod to play with europe improved real factions in europe realistic map with realistic regions?
I mean, is there any realistic mod with the content that Bannerlord lacks?

Forgive me but I don't know what is battania, nor vlandia, nor aserai, nor... that seems to be joke names to me. I am looking for some realistic way to play, like a mix of Warband and medieval total war.
I think soon some mods will appear of europe, I waiting those too, for Europe at least

But the names are fictions, if you think it's a joke than in Warband the factions the name sound even more joke for you then

Not yet. But "In the Name of Jerusalem II" is in development right now and modding team is making good progress despite the TW devs.

I have read about this

In my opinion, a game like Bannerlord should focus on creating the best possible environment to let comunity make mods as easy as posible, provided that TW team is no capable of create good content (maybe devs are focused on other project, or maybe they are only a few members and don't have enought time). I have read that every patch "destroy" a lot of mods, and modders must adapt their mods to the new patch, and that does not seem to be the right way to do things.
I am not an expert, but I don't understand how is possible that we play with so few number of maps in multiplayer (and most of them using the same textures, objects, buildings, etc), and always with the same "boring" factions (I say boring because they do not represent real factions at all).

Last edited:
I have read about this

In my opinion, a game like Bannerlord should focus on creating the best possible environment to let comunity make mods as easy as posible, provided that TW team is no capable of create good content (maybe devs are focused on other project, or maybe they are only a few members and don't have enought time). I have read that every patch "destroy" a lot of mods, and modders must adapt their mods to the new patch, and that does not seem to be the right way to do things.
I am not an expert, but I don't understand how is possible that we play with so few number of maps in multiplayer (and most of them using the same textures, objects, buildings, etc), and always with the same "boring" factions (I say boring because they do not represent real factions at all).

Well they also need to release a complete game -not just a launching platform for modders to start their grueling work. If this is meant as merely that -they need to halve the purchase price $29.99 for Bannerlord Engine -Partial Game included.

To be fair though - you cant hold their feet to the flame for having an unstable base for a mod from here on out. Seemingly with This engine its like you change a few lines in Source code it screws up everything like pulling a card from a house of cards (i could be wrong as i havent touched code this game since M&B)

Back
Top Bottom