Search results for query: *

• Users: tsuken
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. [BUGS] crashes

I haven't read any of the other topics, but I'm just writing about my findings so far: - I crash nearly every time a new map has loaded. - entering first person view nearly never works. The screen just freezes/twitches. I always have about 280 ping and it's playable (US server - I'm in New...
  2. (0.951) some bugs

I've only played 0.951 so I don't know if the new version fixed these bugs, but here goes: - Often when pressing "locations" or a location that links to it, the came crashes to desktop. I think it might have to do with your army still being on a move order, not sure though. - kings can go...
  3. shop annoyance

It's not really as bug, but a bit strange anyway... You can't shortcut to the "goods merchant" to start a job, but only to buy/sell stuff. You have to walk to the shop to be able to start a job.
  4. Something strange in many M&B cities

I see this on the walls in many cities in M&B: Is there a reason for it? Even Zendar has it. It's not bound to a faction, all factions have it on their walls I think. *edit* nevermind, it's outside every arena in every city :)
  5. *SPOILER* Strange armor hunt (Version .890 locations)

I found a chest with strange armor somewhere: I'll not say where though, as to not ruin it for everyone. *EDIT* SPOILER ALERT Do not read topic if you want to find them for yourself!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . In Tihr (Go left along the stream)...
  6. Who are the Nords?

Stay away from Tihr...
  7. funny bug

I actually have a whole list of bugs for the new version. But what drove me to post here was a simple one :) How long are the months in Calradia? :P
  8. hey guys

Hi all, it's been a while since i last played the game, but these new screenshots on the front page look awesome :) I'm definately going to start it up again :D edit: Looks great. I love the towns and the terrain, although I dont know howlong they've been there already :) just a bug which...
  9. Trash

http://www.inhumangames.com/ It's a RTS and I've been playing it for a while now. There are two groups (humans and mutants) to choose from and it's mostly played online with other people. If you connect to bases of your allies with pipelines, you will share technology. The same technology will...
  10. Does mod tools mean that... ?

If the next version has mod tools, people will make mods. Will those mods always work in future versions or does every mod-maker have to take into account that the game might change in such a way that their mods will have to be redone when a new version comes along?
  11. realistic medieval games list

Alright, let's make a list of all realistic medieval games. I've personally had it with magic and monsters in games in a medieval setting, which may be why I like Mount&Blade so much. So what medieval games are there with no (or very little) fantasy elements? Here is my list so far: Mount&Blade...
  12. hide and unhide sound?

In the Mount&BladeSounds folder there are two sounds I never heard inside the game: s_hide.wav s_unhide.wav They sound pretty mysterious aswell. Were they used for anything or are they going to be used?
  13. trade map

first of all, don't laugh (I did that for all of you already :lol:) second of all, I made a simple map with trade routes third of all, the distances between the cities are not correct fourth of all, I hope you can read it fifth of all, I hope anyone can use it :P
  14. Keep the city-menu

First of all, I would love to see every town become like Zendar because that just gives more feeling to the game. But I would also like the city menu to stay. Right now I move slower then a snail, because I have heavy armor, but 0 in athletics. It takes quite long to get from one side of a...
  15. tactics question

Is it of any use to raise tactics to 7? Since the effect only increases every 2 levels. Or can tactics go up to 8 instead of 7?
  16. separate economies (more war like)

Right now I can go to a Vaegir merchant who's dying to sell stuff to a swadian and visa versa. Wouldn't it be logical to have Vaegir only pick Vaegir towns as destinations and swadian merchants only swadian cities? Also, if you picked a country to side with, I think you should only be able to...
  17. take rescued prisoners as prisoners

I think you should be able to take prisoners rescued from another party as your own prisoners. Right now you always have to set them free or let them join your party. I don't want swadians in my party and I dont want to set them free :lol:
  18. (0.623) Typo (Leather bootss)

I just got a mission, asking me to get 5 leather bootss (yes with double s)
  19. (v. 0.623) Crash on "Restore a game"

The game crashes and I get this error when I click on "Restore a game": http://www.tsuken.nl/M&B/error.JPG Start a new game still works and I can save, but when I try to restore, it crashes again in the same way. I think I'll have to reinstall the game now or something. PS oh, and image...
  20. (website)Screenshots page

The screenshots aren't working on the Screenshots page of this website. Neither in FireFox nor Internet Explorer.
Back
Top Bottom