Search results for query: *

• Users: Mad Vader
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mad Vader

Hades' Star (come and join us)

Hades' Star is a free-to-play, but not-pay-to-win casual game. Its description says "A unique space strategy game where thousands of players participate in one shared galaxy." You are given a star system that you explore and develop, this is your safe base. The game has 3 modes of play in...
  2. Mad Vader

Am I racist or is this game too woke?

I've been playing State of Decay 2 for a few weeks now, and it's surprisingly good after having my expectations set low by player reviews (possibly because of all the DLC content that wasn't there when those reviews were made; also the many small improvements and balance fixes made in patches)...
  3. Mad Vader

Warband Remastered

Warband is old and ugly enough to deserve a remaster. All the graphics could be upgraded to Bannerlord or better standards, and the engine performance tweaked so it would use modern PC resources efficiently or at all. A few gameplay additions like diplomacy and better formation AI would be...
  4. Mad Vader

Bad gateway error

The forum is falling apart.... or is it? Try to look at this page: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beta-patch-notes-e1-5-9.440603/page-15 It will return a "bad gateway" error, practically hiding all the posts posted on that page. Someone posted something that Taleworlds doesn't...
  5. Mad Vader

A big elephant (also, religion in the game)

Greeting fellow peasants of Calradia! Are you tired of plowing all day? I thought not. What's really missing from Mount and Blade's portrayal of medieval reality? What's the big ****ing elephant in the room? RELIGION. Apparently, it's too controversial and sensitive a subject. But who cares...
  6. Mad Vader

Suggestions for Bannerlord

Greetings warriors of Calradia! Bannerlord may be just around the corner, but it's never too late for last-minute additions! Players frequently have an abundance of ideas and they should be put to good use by hard-working TaleWorlds employees. They merely need to do their jobs for your dreams...
  7. Mad Vader

Forum moderation thread (unofficial)

This thread is for any kind of comment you may have on forum moderation. No moderators should read this, so it's a safe place for crying a little about the injustices wrought upon your innocent-looking profile by the powers that be. If you have a legitimate complaint, bug the moderators thusly:
  8. Mad Vader

Guess the nation

Feel free to post your own puzzles in the thread. No googling please.
  9. Mad Vader

Google Search on forums.taleworlds.com

Hi Admins, Are there any plans to integrate Google Search in this forum? It is well known that the built-in search is unhelpful and pros use Google to search for elusive content here. Please think of the newbies. Cheers, MV
  10. Mad Vader

Forum anti-bot measures

Hi, I'm somewhat interested in how to stop spambot invasions on the forum, and I'm wondering if this could work with the present spambot brigade.
  11. Mad Vader

Warband 1.157-1.158 patch changelog

(Post updated for the official release) Here's the official changelog: And the (non-trivial) code changes: - module_dialogs.py: several fixes for the Offer Gift quest. - module_menus.py: 2x disabled auto-rescue of prisoners by allied lords (why?) - module_items.py and module_troops.py: a...
  12. Mad Vader

Beautify your PoP with new fonts

Some of you have already added a new font for your PoP and other mods, but for those of you who didn't yet, take a look at this thread - it's as simple and easy as copying two files: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,278728.0.html Copy the font.dds to the Textures folder under PoP's...
  13. Mad Vader

Town walkers with daily schedules and other TES stuff

Hi all, I'm preparing for a revamp of the town center missions to include new features. The basic idea is to recreate NPC behavior as in Oblivion/Skyrim towns - obviously for an unreleased TES mod. I'm posting here to make sure I don't invent hot water because some ModSys operation that I...
  14. Mad Vader

Flash Fiction Competition voting – Round 6 – "Friendly fire;great escape;green"

This week's triple theme was tough because you trolled the last vote. Don't screw up this time! TheFlyingFishey: BenKenobi: MadVader:
  15. Mad Vader

Getting email from ignored users

I recently put a couple of people on the ignore list, as they were spamming me with unwanted PMs. That worked nicely. I just found out that one of them sent me an email through the forum options. I thought placing people on the ignore list should prevent them from contacting you by clicking on...
  16. Mad Vader

POP 3.61 patch RELEASED

This is the final version of the PoP 3.61 patch. IT'S SAVE GAME COMPATIBLE WITH 3.6. Download here and install over PoP 3.6: http://www.mediafire.com/?bwcaopbhir6ygoa PoP 3.51 to 3.61 upgrade patch for returning players: http://www.mediafire.com/?bfi76a5321apfni Here's the list of changes...
  17. Mad Vader

[TUTORIAL] Custom Knighthood Order

You can create your very own Knighthood Order in PoP 3.6. You can name the Order and its knights and sergeants, upgrade their equipment and train them to become the best Order in Pendor. Be warned, it will be a long and costly process, but ultimately rewarding. For starters, you need a castle...
  18. Mad Vader

Elite: Dangerous

Elite was one of the first games I have played, and one of the most exciting at the time. David Braben, one of the two original developers, tried to revive the old Elite with Frontier: Elite 2 and Frontier: First Encounters during the 90s, but they were both incomplete, buggy attempts. Now he's...
  19. Mad Vader

Designing original factions

Hello all history buffs. I'm designing factions for a new mod and I may need your help. Hopefully this is not off-topic here, as it is intended for people knowledgable in medieval history and cultures. The general idea of the mod is that it happens in an original medieval world. It's realistic...
  20. Mad Vader

An updated module system after the NW DLC?

Hi, anybody knows if TW is going to release an updated module system for Warband (and an updated engine as a patch) by backporting changes made for the NW DLC?
Back
Top Bottom