Getting email from ignored users

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Vader

Duhpressed
Duke
I recently put a couple of people on the ignore list, as they were spamming me with unwanted PMs.
That worked nicely.
I just found out that one of them sent me an email through the forum options. I thought placing people on the ignore list should prevent them from contacting you by clicking on other messaging options.

I have two questions:
1. How to prevent this from happening again? (actually, I just disabled emailing in the forum profile, so it's fine)
2. To whom do I report harassment by email using TW messaging? (note that my email is not public, I got this message by [email protected] on behalf of the ignored person)

MadVader said:
2. To whom do I report harassment by email using TW messaging? (note that my email is not public, I got this message by [email protected] on behalf of the ignored person)

Send a PM to one of the mod/admin team with the contents of the email and we'll inflict fiery justice where required.

Edit: or alternatively, forward said email to L-L or Moss (their email addresses are in the Rules thread)

MadVader said:
1. How to prevent this from happening again? (actually, I just disabled emailing in the forum profile, so it's fine)
It would indeed make sense for that to be covered by the ignore system. Hmm. I'll look into that.

Back
Top Bottom