Search results for query: *

1. damnimbored25

Clothes that fit character's gender and culture

¿Did you just assume her gender? :iamamoron:
  2. damnimbored25

Mirror?

soulmata said:
    I'm not sure what to tell you there, as I just now went to the Nexus myself and tried to download. Nexus lists the file size as 204,245kb, and in downloading it, I indeed get a 199MB zip file that has all of NE.

It's possible you are getting a bad mirror, or something? Try a different mirror on the nexus?
    Dang it! same here, also Nexus mods no longer let's you choose the mirror; they just give you the least used which sucks by the way.
  3. damnimbored25

Mirror?

soulmata said:
    I'll put it on the Nexus this week.
    YAY!!1 :party: :party:
  4. damnimbored25

Mirror?

¿Any news on that mirror? Would love to play some NE
  5. damnimbored25

Dealing with late-game attrition (how to rebuild my army?)

Master Looter said:
    thermocline said:
    I don't have time to run all the way to Ravenstern to hire 3 recruits per village

In most mods i always edit the number of maximum available recruits from villages to 50. Pendor is no exception. I just don't have the nerve to play the recruiting roulette  :mrgreen:
    Or you could just raise your relations with said villages up to like 50+, instead of 3 recruits they'll give you like 25-30 and SOME times they'll even give you upgraded troops.
  6. damnimbored25

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Hi guys, I've been meaning to ask is there a way to fix the bug where a certain lord becomes invisible after you defeat their faction and take all their centers preventing you from completely eliminating their faction?
    I played a couple of campaigns and this happened at least twice, the first time with Ravernstern and the second time with The Empire.
  7. damnimbored25

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?

kyfohatl said:
    damnimbored25 said:
    Man, I must be VERY unlucky I've been playing PoP for almost 3years now and I assure you I have never seen a lord create an existing chapter, I shall continue playing till I see this happen!

Yep. Either really unlucky or perhaps you don't play each game for very long. I have a 2000 day game going right now where almost all existing orders have a chapter house, except the Silvermist; and I didn't establish any they were all done by the AI.

Though one silly thing is that lords that establish them can't take advantage of most of these orders because they don't have the right troop type to upgrade into it. So they end up spending lots of money on something that doesn't really benefit them (well, except for a small garrison that the order provides to the settlement).
    Dunno about that man, my current campaing is on day 1500, I pretty much conquered the map though Ravenstern refuses to die, I'm afraid they bugged out I guess I'll stick for another 500 days and see what happens.
  8. damnimbored25

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?

noosers said:
    Yes, you need.
    Kings can found any regular knighthood order and any random order as long as they´ve gotten free spots
    Lords can found any random knighthood order as long as they´ve gotten free spots.

Man, I must be VERY unlucky I've been playing PoP for almost 3years now and I assure you I have never seen a lord create an existing chapter, I shall continue playing till I see this happen!
  9. damnimbored25

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?

:eek: I didn't know lords could create non custom chapters. GOD I NEED TO PLAY MORE
  10. damnimbored25

My Lords aren't adding troops to settlements.

From my experience the lords usually recruit men to bolster their ranks AND then they reinforce the garrison in their fiefs.
  11. damnimbored25

How to survive early kingdom?

Sequester said:
    Thanks for the quick replies. Unfortunately I only have 15k denars. So I can't afford much. How fast are mercs there once I hire them? Maybe it's best to engage them only after I get sieged.
    You need money to maintain your kingdom, at least 300k.
    Mercenaries are expensive, nobles are expensive even commoner elites are expensive, being a King means losing a lot of money on wages and is going to be like that until you establish and consolidate your power in Pendor.
  12. damnimbored25

The village elder's daughter.

Perhaps the girl likes the lord and is trying to elope with him, who are you to judge. :razz:
  13. damnimbored25

Making Money in PoP

omegaweapon said:
    well in this 50 days there was no bandit, roam, no armies, no noldor parties, i killed all of them as soon as they spawn since i wanted to get loot and exp. i was young and reckless. alas it had its consequences
    finally i settled and started my kingdom (and i stopped using teleport and "ctrl T" since it was not fair to use them when i have a base) and here's my status.
    all armies stopped to spawn, since in my ignorance i destroyed all lesser factions, except heretics (witch don't have a gem hero). its day 120 (70 day after that 50 day :razz:) and only 1 hero army spawned (ursala). and 3 heretic armies
    Where is the fun in that?  :???:
  14. damnimbored25

Making Money in PoP

Epicrules said:
    Uggh. Cheaters everywhere.
  15. damnimbored25

Making Money in PoP

AnddyiRaynor said:
    damnimbored25 said:
    I usually roam the land, ransoming lords and kings, selling prisoners, trading goods, killing bandits and selling the loot until I become filthy rich, I'm talking about 1million denars, then I swear oath to a king or become a king myself taking lords prisoners without ransom and simply keeping them in my dungeons till I take all of their lands...though that works best while being a vassal since you WILL be attacked by another nation if they see that your Kingdom is doing too good.

I'm telling you! once you reach 1million nothing is expensive, you can buy the best armors and horses without worrying about next week wages, it takes time but it is worth it and the experience that you acquire through the entire journey is enough to give you 30+ levels.

Real men spend billions......
    Whut?
  16. damnimbored25

Making Money in PoP

I usually roam the land, ransoming lords and kings, selling prisoners, trading goods, killing bandits and selling the loot until I become filthy rich, I'm talking about 1million denars, then I swear oath to a king or become a king myself taking lords prisoners without ransom and simply keeping them in my dungeons till I take all of their lands...though that works best while being a vassal since you WILL be attacked by another nation if they see that your Kingdom is doing too good.

I'm telling you! once you reach 1million nothing is expensive, you can buy the best armors and horses without worrying about next week wages, it takes time but it is worth it and the experience that you acquire through the entire journey is enough to give you 30+ levels.
  17. damnimbored25

Infantry - What troops do you prefer?

I usually use Raverstern kierguards mixed with Sarleon Halberdiers they provide a good punch against infantry and the halberdiers can kill horsemen quite easily.
  18. damnimbored25

Mercenaries hired against me

Nope, they just follow you till they get defeated. :razz:
Back
Top Bottom