I don't know who seriously believes in the supernatural...but creepy things..

Users who are viewing this thread

Vendayn

Knight at Arms
Some weird sh! going on around this area that I live in. Not just the apartment complex, but the entire area. Dunno if any of you believe in the supernatural or not. But...my friend 3 weeks ago saw this shadow blob moving along the wall at night. The shadow moved across the wall into my room.

I've dropped a bubble blowing stick down the sink (5 or so months ago)...and the next day. No joke. The stick was right on the middle of my desk. Then 2-3 months ago I dropped a chopstick by accident down the sink. A week later I noticed it on my desk, and a week and a half or so ago, my dad took out the sink pipes, and there was no chopstick in the sink...it wouldn't have gotten far, and it wasn't in the sink at all...

Then a week or so ago, my parents were driving to the grocery store and saw two shadows moving very fast past their car. Not sure what that was about, but even my dad...a staunch athiest...said he sensed it was very evil and creepy...and it gets stranger...

A couple weeks ago we see these rollup papers used to make homemade ciggerates and what not...whatever they are called. My mom found them and none of us smoke or anything or do drugs at all. Nor has my friend coming over, and he swore they weren't his or even know how to use them. But maybe the maintance guy put them there, but it was weird...but explainable. Then the rest of this is just plain freakin weird...

3 or so days ago my dad was listening to the voice messages. And one of them a demonic (literally) sounding voice said "Wise"...no caller ID or anything and that was it. It sounded like the same exact demonic voice that played when my dad had an infected tv video on his computer. The same exact voice sound...he downloaded a tv show, and it was badly infected and the voice in the infected video sounded really demonic. My dad had to do a full reinstall to get his PC back to normal. It was a virus, but it had the same exact voice of the voice behind the voice message...

The other night I saw a large ball of yellow light above the counter in the living room, above where the fish are. Same night one of the beta fish died. Was a bit weird, and it was around 2-3 AM, no cars went by or anything. I would have heard and I looked outside and there was nothing.

And the strangest, and creepiest thing...

2 nights ago, an usually normal, extremely friendly, but always drunk, neighbor was at the jacuzzi. I wasn't there, but my parents were. She had been there a while I guess, and suddenly her face expression changed and she stood up straight and started yelling at my mom...like literally went crazy. Yesterday it was like it never happened and she was her normally friendly self

Last night...

A normally, very laid back, friendly guy, sitting in same exact spot the woman was at the previous night. He suddenly stood up straight, face expression changed...and literally went crazy at one of our neighbors (don't think it was directed at my parents, but at another neighbor this time). And my parents think he will forget it ever happened like what happened with the woman

And there have been tons of rumors going around about everyone in the apartments, making everyone really angry with each other. So maybe it is a very good manipulative person, but none of us can think of who it is, because everyone is getting angry with everyone else...or some outside force, I dunno...

No idea what is going on...but it is creepy as hell lol. Its weird though, like two, normally normal people...suddenly go crazy...next day, it never happened

And actually, the demonic sounding phone called saying "wise" was just a day before the woman went crazy. Maybe even same day, don't recall exactly. I know it was VERY close to the time the woman went crazy on my mom. But either there is a very good manipulative person spreading rumors, or I dunno what is going on. But it isn't just the apartments, even I have seen other (shadows) at night when driving with my parents and what not, not even really that close to the apartment complex.

Maybe it is all explainable by a psychotic person spreading lies who is really smart...but not sure about the shadows, the light or the creepy *** voice message. The items in the sink, reappearing on my desk. But even my dad, like I said, he is a staunch athiest...and even he is getting creeped out by whatever is happening.

Either way...if it is supernatural or a psychotic person or a mix of the two...it is still extremely creepy...

Had a similar problem back in Germany (not quite the way you put it but...), the quick fix: move out of the apartment.

Even if its nothing, feeling creep-ed out about a place is good enough reason to pack up and leave and find somewhere you can call home and relax.

I am sure however that there are plenty of financial reasons why this may not be possible.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Which incident was the first?

EDIT: Don't think you were responding to me actually so ignore everything below if you weren't.

Tbh I don't really care to discuss it. My suggestion is more complicated than Magorian's: move out.
Alternatively he can follow Magorian's advice and ignore (whatever it is that's bugging him) but that obviously doesn't seem to be working since the OP decided to post here.

If the place is creeping him out, then he should move out but if he's looking for a discussion on what it could be or might be then he's posting in the wrong place. A bunch of people sitting 2000 or more km away on another pc are not going to be able to describe effectively what it is he's seeing/saw/dealing with, save some dismissive comments like "it's nothing".

I'm pretty sure SP was talking to the OP. Edit: Lol.

But my comment isn't a suggestion. It, if taken seriously, is a solution. If I thought that a demon was messing with people who lived around me, and playing pranks on me, I'd be pretty scared. I'd even post about it. :razz: Coming to the realization that demons don't exist would help a good deal.

Admittedly, I didn't exactly try to convince the OP. But the point stands.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
I'm pretty sure SP was talking to the OP

Yup.  :razz:
... a pox on thee WENCH! I shall visit thee tonight in a shadow of sexual fury!...

Magorian Aximand said:
I'm pretty sure SP was talking to the OP. Edit: Lol.

But my comment isn't a suggestion. It, if taken seriously, is a solution. If I thought that a demon was messing with people who lived around me, and playing pranks on me, I'd be pretty scared. I'd even post about it. :razz: Coming to the realization that demons don't exist would help a good deal.

Admittedly, I didn't exactly try to convince the OP. But the point stands.

I could recommend he moves just by the behavior and anger levels of his neighbors regardless of supernatural or no.

if the place bugs/creeps you out then move out I say.

Sure. But if your main cause for concern is fear of the supernatural, then you have no cause for concern. My point is the place doesn't have to creep him out if that's the main issue.

I doubt 'fear' can be easily dissuaded or turned off by the power of Magorian suggestion so Yala Habib!

MOVE OUT VENDY! RUN... RUN LIKE YOU'VE NEVER RUN BEFORE!!!

So think of the opportunity cost:

Several months of sleepless nights
+ probable loss of concentration at work/School
+ low marks/grades or loss of job
+ Depression due to sleep loss/angry neighbors
+ Lack of energy levels due to loss of sleep
+ lack of confidence due to a lack of sleep
+ loss of sex life due to depression/lack of confidence/energy

vs

moving out and happiness abound.

DOOOO EEEET!

I'm with rejenorst on this one. Bad neighbors, creepy neighborhood and possible malign intervention. OP should just GTFO from that area. Or RTFO. Or FTFO. Whichever...

Being more creepy than any supernatural entity and being imbued with more pure evil and cruelty than the worst of demons, no one ever visits me. I'm so lonely. :sad:

Get an exorcist or any kind of shaman to do his rituals. Get reassured by said charlatan.
Then get a grip on reality, chopsticks and other small objects that you habitually drop. :smile:

rejenorst said:
So think of the opportunity cost:

Several months of sleepless nights
+ probable loss of concentration at work/School
+ low marks/grades or loss of job
+ Depression due to sleep loss/angry neighbors
+ Lack of energy levels due to loss of sleep
+ lack of confidence due to a lack of sleep
+ loss of sex life due to depression/lack of confidence/energy
Those are actual benefits if you are unconsciously looking for excuses.

Back
Top Bottom