HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

WTF

PoP's Lore about Gregory and his sister is a LIE

mb12_zpse3b5e742.jpg

Yes, you need.
Kings can found any regular knighthood order and any random order as long as they´ve gotten free spots
Lords can found any random knighthood order as long as they´ve gotten free spots.

MitchyMatt said:
"So THIS is why she likes these knights. FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (twirls)

-King Gregory, the Fourth of his name, Lore Destroyer
he might be a lore destroyer but atleast he does it with such a knightly style

It looks like a bad case of Kavera and her Manopener. Perhaps it should be changed to Manremover. Or maybe you kept Gregory in the dungeons too long and this is what loneliness does to you. After all, you know their reputation with sheep.

noosers said:
Yes, you need.
Kings can found any regular knighthood order and any random order as long as they´ve gotten free spots
Lords can found any random knighthood order as long as they´ve gotten free spots.

Man, I must be VERY unlucky I've been playing PoP for almost 3years now and I assure you I have never seen a lord create an existing chapter, I shall continue playing till I see this happen!

damnimbored25 said:
Man, I must be VERY unlucky I've been playing PoP for almost 3years now and I assure you I have never seen a lord create an existing chapter, I shall continue playing till I see this happen!

Yep. Either really unlucky or perhaps you don't play each game for very long. I have a 2000 day game going right now where almost all existing orders have a chapter house, except the Silvermist; and I didn't establish any they were all done by the AI.

Though one silly thing is that lords that establish them can't take advantage of most of these orders because they don't have the right troop type to upgrade into it. So they end up spending lots of money on something that doesn't really benefit them (well, except for a small garrison that the order provides to the settlement).

kyfohatl said:
Yep. Either really unlucky or perhaps you don't play each game for very long. I have a 2000 day game going right now where almost all existing orders have a chapter house, except the Silvermist; and I didn't establish any they were all done by the AI.

Though one silly thing is that lords that establish them can't take advantage of most of these orders because they don't have the right troop type to upgrade into it. So they end up spending lots of money on something that doesn't really benefit them (well, except for a small garrison that the order provides to the settlement).
  Wait a minute, are you saying that the lords/kings can get the knighthood units in their army if they have a chapter and the right units to upgrade into them!? :shock:

Thats not possible.
Such units will only show up in the garrison of the owned location.

However, each knighthood chapter can spawn small knighthood order parties. This means you can have some wee tiny crappy random order knights zipping around fighting stuff. I´ve even been able to rescue a few of those who fell to villainous bandits and implement in my army.

mniezo said:
It looks like a bad case of Kavera and her Manopener. Perhaps it should be changed to Manremover. Or maybe you kept Gregory in the dungeons too long and this is what loneliness does to you. After all, you know their reputation with sheep.
this comment was funny as hell to read dude made my day  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

noosers said:
Thats not possible.
Such units will only show up in the garrison of the owned location.

However, each knighthood chapter can spawn small knighthood order parties. This means you can have some wee tiny crappy random order knights zipping around fighting stuff. I´ve even been able to rescue a few of those who fell to villainous bandits and implement in my army.
Alright, everything is as I thought then, thank you for explaining it noosers (Knighthood orders are still the best thing ever!)

I think I encountered lords with random order troops at least. When they found a random order by themselves they will get these guys in their retinue, I think.

Back
Top Bottom