Search results for query: *

• Users: froggyluv
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. froggyluv

Disorganized State?

So im new to being back at this game -I see there is now a disorganized state after every battle but it seems like there is a fixed time 6hours applied to all. This doesnt seem right -we already have the problem of the campaign map speed being too samey especially when a party is chasing another...
  2. froggyluv

TaleWorlds Should Consider Paying Modders

Seriously as a nod of good faith restored to the PC community. Arma 3 when first released (also in a shabby state) realized the value of their Modding community and created a contest called Make Arma not War -thereby offered up to a half million dollars in cash for: Best Overhaul Mod: Winner...
  3. froggyluv

What Do You Guys Play For?

Not a sarcastic question - im just genuinely curious as what is the overall motive to play this game as it seemingly has no end screen or any sense of completion to it. I think if I knew that after I either painted the map or retired my Crown -if there was like a spreadsheet with some...
  4. froggyluv

Are Dynamic Combat Skills a Thing?

I was thinking from another thread that monitored Bot behaviour in combat about whether or Bot's combat skills are effected in a real world way depending on whats going on around them at any given time. Im not sure its possible in this engine but for instance I wrote a small script for Arma3...
  5. froggyluv

Keep the GameWorld Moving While in Scenes

This would fix alot of the stale feelings that you feel when walking around scenes -NOTHING EVER HAPPENS!! its terrible. I was just walking around a Castle I was recently given and just kinda waiting for something...anything to happen. Sat on my throne and thought -now what if a horn just went...
  6. froggyluv

Punctuate With Better Audio

Off the advise of someone on here finally started up Total War Attila - going straight for their 1212AD mod (i like medieval) the thing that strikes me strongest is the excellent use of audio whenever anything important happens or is announced. A thunderous Drum alongside backround Gregorian...
  7. froggyluv

Can Units Skills Be Effected Dynamically?

Meaning can a Units Combat skills be given a bump after the Battle has started or are those values pre-loaded. If possible -that open up so much
  8. froggyluv

Cultural MishMash

So I know Lords did defect in History as well as Lords conquering new lands would conscript from the local populace but to such an extent as in this game robs the factions of distinct identity. For instance im early in a new campaign version 1.41, been hunting sea raiders far up North and i see...
  9. froggyluv

Recommended Mods for Thorough Playthru?

Havent played this is in some time as like many of us been waiting for both Kingdom policies to shape up as well as some better Sieges/Battles/Spear vs Cav type betterments. Was wondering if anyones got a moderately satisfying setup via mods that leads to a rewarding campaign
  10. froggyluv

SP - Battles & Sieges Nemesis Squad

The game should detect if Player is camping some position during sieges and getting an unreal kill count -once detected send out an assassin squad to just hunt down Player. Serves him right.
  11. froggyluv

Simultaneous War and Peace Notices

So why is it in this series youll get a notice of 2 Factions declaring Peace and a split second later you get a notice of another 2 faction going to War? It feels hokey like there's some ancient deprecated code that has an Event Timer for things as important as why a faction would go to war or...
  12. froggyluv

Ideas for A Satisfying Ending

This being a sandbox game - with really no end until you choose or I suppose you run out of heirs -what would you consider a satisfying ending to a game like this? Just full map with your icon over every city? A "Game Over You Won GG!" followed by credits and music? Im an old head and cant...
  13. froggyluv

Why Do Villages Buy Junk?

Meaning why do villages who are usually hard up for money buy whatever junk you throw at them? If a village has 1000 Gold -and i show up with my fresh battle loot of 5 Pairs of Leather Peacock Boots and nine Turbans of the Sheik why would this village have any interest in investing their total...
  14. froggyluv

SP - Scenes Place Real Time Enemies in Towns

No not the guys you walk up that might want to fight with you after a lengthy dialogue -im talking guys who actively stalk harrass or want to fight the player without any initiation from player. How much more alive would the town seem if say, you bumped shoulders with the wrong guy or someone...
  15. froggyluv

SP - Quests Neretzes Should Have A Video

meaning it should be fully narrated with really tasteful WarArt to demonstrate what the heck happened in an intriguing way. As it is, I havent the foggiest what any of them are on about -probably just the name 'neretzes' kinda turns my adhd on and i tune out. If they gave us the actual landscape...
  16. froggyluv

Bannerlord Doesnt Shut Down Properly

Whether it crashed from bad mod or I just Exit out -its not shutting down until I exit Steam -a real time drain especially when your trying to find a faulty mod one by one.
  17. froggyluv

AI Battle Orders Are Awesome

What a great addition! adds really good immersion rather than just a bunch of AI running around doing there own thing. Add the Battle yell and response mods and its petty fricken epic. now alls we need is when the the main Lord gets felled "Protect the King!" rally
  18. froggyluv

Resolved Steam Wont Launch - Missing file Privilege

Missing File privilege error. Keeps saying game missing 2 files which it will reaquire after twice running Integrity of Files validator
  19. froggyluv

My City "Hard Times.."

So why is my City (Legata) and surrounding villages always described as being in "Hard times" etc..What do i have to do to make "A beautiful and prosperous town surrounds you" description? Ive upgraded everything to level 3
  20. froggyluv

Game Freezes With Companion Rejoin

Most likely mod issue but im still on ny first playthru and would love to not have to start over. After losing my companions whenever i encounter them in a tavern the dialogue and game freeze to a ctd. :{
Back
Top Bottom