Cultural MishMash

Users who are viewing this thread

froggyluv

Grandmaster Knight
So I know Lords did defect in History as well as Lords conquering new lands would conscript from the local populace but to such an extent as in this game robs the factions of distinct identity. For instance im early in a new campaign version 1.41, been hunting sea raiders far up North and i see not 1 but 2 Sturgian Lords marching around on Camel icons. Camels...in the arctic snow.. This really needs to be more thought out or else it just feels like everywhere is everywhere and why go anywhere as its all the same

I have the same feel....I'd also add that it feels weird not to have the malus for "enemy" troops in your party, while at war with their original faction.
I agree with you when you say that otherwise all will be the same soup (you did not say that but it's the sense I got).

You know I am super critic with the state of the game, but this is one of the things I am sure will be polished in time...yet I ask myself why wasn't it implemented from the get-go..

They do pull troops from their new home more so than their original cultural one. But most of the Aserai lords ride horses... are you sure you weren't seeing Ghulam or Jawwal mercenaries?

Last edited:
Yep , seems as though so much dev effort is going into performance and so little into strategy..maybe it has to be that way.
I'm giving them a few months before playing again.

Back
Top Bottom