Search results for query: *

• Users: synida
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. synida

Resolved BUG: conspiracy commander issues

Summary: I've encountered an issue chain with the conspiracy commander unit. When you get the destroy raiders quest and beat the 4th party, then you can't take anyone as prisoners, except from the conspiracy commander. Then later on you can actually recruit him to your party and he will fight...
  2. synida

Resolved BUG: Can't craft two handed weapons

Summary: At the blacksmith in smithing mode, it is possible to craft your own desired Free Build weapon. For example you can select Two Handed Polearm, choose the components, then specialize the weapon in One Handed, Two Handed or Spear Brace. When you press the forge button, your weapon is...
  3. synida

In Progress FIXME: Armored/saddled mule texture issue

Summary: Horse armors and saddles can't cover correctly the mules. How to Reproduce: 1. Give the character a mule as a riding animal 2. Equip it with any type of saddle or horse armor Have you used cheats and if so which: Used mod: Keep own fief...
  4. synida

Need More Info BUG: fall damage is enabled during deployment mode

Summary: A few days ago during a siege event I had to deploy units as a defender. Sometimes the units doesn't go up to the wall in time and with that they let the attackers have the upper hand from the siege towers, so I wanted to deploy the units on the wall, but for some reason the game tried...
  5. synida

Resolved FIXME: Overlapping UI elements in clan parties menu tab

Summary: Priority selector and disband party button overlapping each other in the clan menu parties tab. See attached picture. How to Reproduce: I'm going to attach a save file as well so you don't have to generate one. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xt1r98qpp080hos/saveauto1.sav?dl=0 Have you used...
  6. synida

Resolved BUG: invalid value in weapon comparison view

Summary: Not sure if it's intended, but just in case. After a battle I got some new weapons so I wanted to check out the stats of the valuable ones. One I like to use is a cataphract lance(left on the picture) and one new I compared it with was a Rhomphalia. When I compared the two, I got...
  7. synida

Need More Info BUG: Character's avatar turns black after the patch

Summary: Got the update today to e1.7.2.314157, and one of my characters picture turned black. I removed the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders folder and verified the file integrity, the issue stayed with me. Save file...
  8. synida

In Progress BUG: infinite loop when trying to revoke ownership of the fiefs

Summary: So maybe it's game design stuff, but.. I don't think that this should work like this. So when you capture a castle or a town, a day later you get the message to decide about the new owner of the fief. And if you are the ruler of your kingdom, I think you should have the option to keep...
  9. synida

Resolved BUG: texture rendering issue in the encyclopedia - butterfly painings

Summary: I noticed that some of the character's faces in the encyclopedia has incorrectly rendered faces in the encyclopedia. I don't know much about the rendering mechanics in game development, so I won't be able to give any other extra info other then a picture of example. Although mb this one...
  10. synida

Resolved BUG: Main quest checkbox conditions doesn't reset after leaving kingdom

Summary: I had the 4 main quest, one of them is called Create a non-imperial kingdom. I joined the Kazuit, Kazuhat or Kuzuhit(something like that) kingdom and then I captured and owned a settlement in the north with a 2 castles. The settlement was Thy or Thial I think, the two castles are 1...
  11. synida

Need More Info BUG: Can't finish battanian skirmisher recruiting quest

Summary: As part of the battanian kingdom one of the clan leader gave me a task to recruit 19 battanian skirmisher and deliver it to his castle(not to him at his castle - so like telling me that it needs to be him to be delivered to, and he can be found most likely at his castle). So I went...
  12. synida

Resolved BUG: companion teleports if capturing castle where the companion is held in prison

Summary: I had one of my companions imprisoned in one of the castle, while I was in war with Vandalia or whats the name of the country. Then since I just started my new kingdom, and didn't have any noobles yet, I decided to capture the castle, freeing my companion with it and then I can add her...
  13. synida

Need More Info BUG: clan stays in war with other kingdom after creating kingdom

Summary: So when you leave a kingdom and keep your holdings, then they declare war on your clan. But then later on when you talk to the settlement governor and create your own kingdom, then what happens is that your kingdom declares war on the kingdom you are in war with, but the war between...
Back
Top Bottom