Search results for query: *

1. Evilknightz

Still active!

I can't bring myself to delete the bookmark, and I keep lurking to this day. This place was a large part of what crafted me into the degenerate I am, I can't just forget it.
  2. Evilknightz

What are you reading now?

Umineko no Naku Koro ni. My brain hurts.
  3. Evilknightz

Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

I'd recommend Nehrim for Oblivion before Enderal if anyone wants to play it. It's definitely also worth a playthrough.
  4. Evilknightz

Overwatch

Nobody is picking to counter him, and they're moving like idiots. He's still probably a god compared to them, but there's a ton they could do.
  5. Evilknightz

Overwatch

The game is really fun, but a lot of the ultimates are stupid and anti-fun. Not sure if I'll buy it. It needs more aside from endless unranked pubs. Once the sense of discovery wears off it gets a bit stale.
  6. Evilknightz

Stellaris(new Paradox major title about space)

Not sure why everyone expects more complex combat? It basically just has combat from their Grand Strategies.
  7. Evilknightz

What made you happy today?

Voted for Bernie this morning.  :grin:

Also got a 3.98 for the college quarter.  :grin:
  8. Evilknightz

Nostalgia Mega Thread

DaFeels
  9. Evilknightz

Finished with college finals yet again. It's incredible how in a span of a week during every single college quarter I can fall into hopeless depression for a few days as I question my continued education, drowning under an ocean of **** to do. Especially since the moment it's over I feel great again.
  10. Evilknightz

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

****ing ****, I forgot all about that mother****er. The turkish conspiracy memes were hot for years because of him.
  11. Evilknightz

What be on yer noggin?

That's spooky as **** and I would not enjoy such a life.
  12. Evilknightz

Managed to pass the math testing requirements in order to take non-remedial math courses. Yay for feeling not 100% **** at math.
  13. Evilknightz

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

One of the greatest dumpster fire performances in American presidential debate history.
  14. Evilknightz

What be on yer noggin?

I will rejoice. You're one of my favorite people here TDM #ExtraHomo
  15. Evilknightz

Too bad we'll never get those days back ;_;
  16. Evilknightz

What are you reading now?

Just don't give up on it after the first few chapters. It was the first thing the author had written, so it had some problems, but he quickly got better. It might seem very YAish, but it really isn't. Pretty sure his current big plan is to go back and edit the rough spots soon in preparation for attempts at publication, so that wont last forever.
  17. Evilknightz

It's just stuff that happened with our Minecraft server. You had to have been there :razz:.
  18. Evilknightz

Yarn of insignificant questions

Physics vs Astronomy has the same distinction to me as like Math vs Economics. I find everything about the latter easier because every single thing you learn in it has a direct application to the real world. In early physics you're calculating the ****ing force generated by an object rolling down a slope or some ****. In math you're just doing equations for no reason for years before you get to anything interesting. That's my problem with the subjects, I'd say. There's no "hook" of interest for me to latch onto that I can immediately apply to the real world.

That's my perspective, but you're definitely right. A lot of astronomy is applied physics, yes, but in a way that is interesting enough that I would say people like me who normally have trouble wrapping their head around contrived math problems can do well at it either way.
  19. Evilknightz

Yarn of insignificant questions

Well, that's true of every science. I guess I just find the non-math sciences pretty easy due to interest, even a few classes in. I've never taken anything super advanced in those fields, though.

Edit: Mind you, I find the base of Astronomy math to be much easier than that of physics, because it's just so much more solid with such easily observable examples, compared to a lot of the physics problems that they have you do even from the very start that just seem like crazy bull**** a lot of the time.
Back
Top Bottom