What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, really haven't even been trying to save I just haven't been spending a ton. Kind of a mystery to me though because my truck gets like 17mpg at best (although gas is dirt cheap right now) and I'm still going out to eat at the very least 3 times a week. I guess I was just spending THAT much on weed.

I was actually disappointed by Metro 2033, because I expected it to be an open world game like Stalker. Still has nice atmosphere, though.

Happy: Re-found my modified TLD models and textures which I thought I had lost.

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
Why were you expecting it to be an open world game when nothing says it is?

"Because." I bought it cheap and had heard good things about it, so I didn't really care to inform myself. Still, I think that the Moscow metro would make a great and believable open world setting.

Leave me and my expectations alone!  :cry:

No, Last Light is just as tightly scripted and carefully balanced as 2033. The only emergent gameplay is in a handful of surface environments where you have a broader range of movement and noone explicitly directing you, but these are just very wide corridors with skyboxes for ceilings.

Finally installed Europa Barbarorum 2 after failing to do so multiple times.  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom