Search results for query: *

• Users: ashize9879
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Tactics Simulation Advantage messed up

Summary: After receiving the recent small update patch that said it fixed simulation issues in troop damage, I checked my Tactics skill and it now says: (Personal) Simulation Advantage: +0.1% However, I was at 25% before the update and have gained several levels in tactics since then. I'm...
  2. Siege defending issue

Hey, I just ran into an issue. I've had it a couple times, but repeated it 3 times from a save to see if there was something I could do and identify it So, it's not an issue with sieging itself, being fighting in a siege No, this is an issue where I clicked to "break in and help defenders" and...
  3. Respawn issue

Ok, so...the battles for the most part work fine Not a lot of issues However, in my most recent game, fighting on a map that has a mix of more open plains with forest to the outsides of the map, I have my archers set up to the back and my infantry close by and...I was wondering why so many of...
  4. Custom Battle: Proposition to custom build your character

So, I'm noticing there's like a slight difference from in-game to Custom Battle, at least with Sieges Months back, honestly don't know how long ago, I got introduced to Custom Battles and wanted to try siege Battles as I hadn't started doing war yet, and was nervous about conquering kingdoms...
  5. SP - General Smithing selling nerf

Just noticed after I traded in my smithed swords in game after the latest update What's up with the nerf? I remember seeing people saying they wanted smithed weapon prices to go down, but, it doesn't make any sense. Smithed weapon prices have been nerfed time and time again since the start of...
  6. Feedback: most changes excellent

Just wanted to post and say a lot of the new stuff I have been seeing is seriously great stuff. Seriously well done Tale World's! There have always been things to work on here and there, but as has been said "the games have had their issues but Tale World's has genuinely been trying and keeps...
  7. Enemy siege engines targeting parts of their own wall

Ok, so this I wanted to bring up, I just installed the most recent update, started a siege, and great stuff on the improving of the siege towers by the way, fixing that. After I got up on the wall, however, something different happened, that...im finding an issue. The enemy had catapults...
  8. Archers will not fire

This has probably been brought up somewhere before, but I could not find the thread so I want to post this here So this has happened multiple times on different terrains. My archers will be able to see my enemy, and be within 50 yards? (Don't know the exact range measurement the game usues)...
Back
Top Bottom