Search results for query: *

• Users: snuggans
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. snuggans

SP - General You should not be able to block a lance charge with a weapon

aside from how difficult it would be to do in real life, let's look at it in gameplay terms: it reduces the value of both shields and cavalry. shields have limited HP, weapons don't and thus you or the AI can infinitely block until the cavalry makes a mistake. cavalry will end up getting less...
  2. snuggans

In Progress Garrison wage limit is not accurate in castles

Summary: payment size reached despite current wage being lower than current limit, there is something invisible affecting the calculation, it thinks current wage is higher than it really is. towns dont seem to be affected by this How to Reproduce: in a castle, set a wage limit slightly higher...
  3. snuggans

SP - General These 3 perks could be worded better for clarification

in Leadership tree, the perk Combat Tips states: "+1 to troop tiers when recruiting from same culture" in Charm tree, the perks Firebrand and its counterpart Flexible Ethics state: "+1 to recruitment level from rural notables / urban notables" i dont know about everyone else but i initially...
  4. snuggans

In Progress Prisoner lords that you recruit to your kingdom remain in your party as prisoner

Summary: After recruiting to your kingdom a noble that youve captured in battle, they remain a prisoner in your party. You then have to manually dismiss them to set them free. How to Reproduce: 1. Capture an enemy clan leader 2. Convince them to defect to your kingdom 3. They will remain a...
  5. snuggans

SP - General the AI should clear hideouts

hideouts are great in the early game because there's few of them and the player has nothing more important to do. towards the late game hideouts are everywhere but the player is preoccupied with armies and sieges. hideouts apply a -2 penalty to security of a fief, if the security gets too low...
  6. snuggans

what are the conditions to trigger pregnancy?

initially i read that the two characters have to be in the same settlement or party, but then i read some 2 year old reddit posts that had governors in two different towns have a baby, and 2 different party leaders also having a baby. i'm wondering if there's just the one way or if theres...
  7. snuggans

In Progress Wage limits don't take into account wage-reducing factors

Summary: Garrisons will stop growing before hitting the wage limit or garrison capacity when wage-reducing factors exist such as the Castellan's Office building in castles, or the Imperial cultural trait, or governor perks that reduce wages. You then have to guess a new wage limit to be able to...
  8. snuggans

SP - General Please fix or remove 'Shield wall circling ranged troops' AI order

when outmatched by ranged troops, the AI loves to surround its own ranged troops with a shield wall and sit there the whole battle taking casualties, its ranged troops can't even fire back because they are too bunched up together. it would be a better outcome to do anything else, especially to...
  9. snuggans

SP - General Make available to the player the battle orders that only delegated AI can do

the only easy way that i can get the cavalry to protect the flanks is to delegate command to the AI, however this makes them charge whenever they want to, which is frustrating. the alternative is to micromanage two separate wings simultaneously which is not ideal and its easy for them to...
  10. snuggans

SP - General Prevent horses that are 'locked' from being used to upgrade cavalry

thread title sums it up, cavalry upgrades are ignoring the lock mechanic. i am grateful that a while ago TW improved the situation by making it so that upgrades use the less valuable horses first but this does not cover all situations especially one where you don't have that many war mounts and...
  11. snuggans

SP - General Alternative loadout for weapons

a nice quality of life change would be loadouts that apply automatically according to the type of battle: Primary loadout for field battles Secondary loadout for sieges i assume many players are like me and bring a lance to field battles or a bow to sieges, with the sword & shield present in...
  12. snuggans

SP - General Need more time on 'Manual laborers' quest

10 days is not enough because you can easily spend weeks merely chasing down looter parties which are the same speed as you or faster, and there is no guarantee that you'll get any prisoners after a battle. additionally, because prisoners slow down your party speed, you'll want to drop them off...
  13. snuggans

SP - General Please reconsider Serfdom policy

can you please change the negative effect of Serfdom from -1 Militia to something else? literally anything else. and also remove -1 Militia from any other policy, it's just too debilitating to garrisons everywhere, it's contributing to fiefs frequently changing hands and making sieges...
  14. snuggans

Resolved [1.8.0 beta] Player starts battle with the cavalry despite being captain of another formation

Summary: the player spawns with cavalry formation if theyre mounted, despite being captain of another formation. the way to sidestep this issue is to remove yourself as captain and make yourself captain again at the start of each battle, then you will properly spawn with the formation you choose...
  15. snuggans

In Progress English Typo in town screen

Translation Error: "Your have arrived at...." Corrected Translation: "You have arrived at..." Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: When you enter a town, possibly one that belongs to you Screenshot:
  16. snuggans

Need More Info [1.8.0 beta] Unit list randomly scrolls up or down after rearranging or transferring a unit

Summary: When you are rearranging the unit order or transferring units/prisoners, the unit list will sometimes randomly scroll up/down, making the player lose track of where they were in the list. It doesnt always happen, I'd estimate that it happens 20-40% of the time. Occasionally it will also...
  17. snuggans

In Progress [1.8.0 beta] Setting wage limit to 2000 makes it unlimited

Summary: Setting wage limit to 2000 makes it 'unlimited wage' after clicking Done. You have to set it to 1999 or less if you want the setting to save properly How to Reproduce: 1. Set garrison/party wage limit to 2000 2. click Done 3. open up the wage screen again, "unlimited wage" will now be...
  18. snuggans

the late-game and AI need a few changes

1. Perpetual war was introduced in patch 1.6.3 if you fail to stop the conspiracy which is a very annoying repetitive quest, it forces a 3 vs 1 scenario and you are forbidden to make peace. it has stalled the late-game, there is no progress being made, just infinite battles typically with almost...
  19. snuggans

Resolved 1.7.0 Alt-tabbing unpauses the battle

Summary: Alt-tabbing out of the game unpauses the battle How to Reproduce: 1. Be in a battle, after deployment phase 2. Hit ESC or appropriate keybind to bring up the menu 3. Alt-tab out of the game 4. Wait a bit, alt-tab back in, notice things have progressed, menu window is no longer there...
  20. snuggans

my castles stop recruiting despite being below wage limit

i have two castles that seem to stop recruiting at 201/301 capacity despite both being about 400 denar below their wage limits, they also have surplus food. is it because militia is being counted towards garrison capacity? is it because of the castallan's office wage reduction that is not being...
Back
Top Bottom