Version number
e.1.7.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

snuggans

Veteran
Summary: Garrisons will stop growing before hitting the wage limit or garrison capacity when wage-reducing factors exist such as the Castellan's Office building in castles, or the Imperial cultural trait, or governor perks that reduce wages. You then have to guess a new wage limit to be able to get the garrison number to where you want

How to Reproduce:
1.Have a wage-reducing building, trait or perk and apply it to a fief
2. Set a wage limit that is reachable according to garrison capacity and your own finances
3. Observe how garrisons stop growing before reaching wage limit or garrison capacity

Have you used cheats and if so which: No

Media (Screenshots & Video):

u158oFI.jpg

Summary: Garrisons will stop growing before hitting the wage limit or garrison capacity when wage-reducing factors exist such as the Castellan's Office building in castles, or the Imperial cultural trait, or governor perks that reduce wages. You then have to guess a new wage limit to be able to get the garrison number to where you want

How to Reproduce:
1.Have a wage-reducing building, trait or perk and apply it to a fief
2. Set a wage limit that is reachable according to garrison capacity and your own finances
3. Observe how garrisons stop growing before reaching wage limit or garrison capacity

Have you used cheats and if so which: No

Media (Screenshots & Video):

u158oFI.jpg
Did you notice that the empire culture bonus only works for empire fiefs, but not for other fiefs, a empire clan owns?
My battanian fiefs gets no reduced garrisons wages and my clan is empire.

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue i think, but not sure only the wage-reducing factors are the problem. It is quite the difference. I limited everything on 2k and have the Auto Recruitment, still the garrison size stagnating, even remove the manually added units.

nXAAkKi1Fk1s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom