Search results for query: *

• Users: flashn00b
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. flashn00b

Regarding the multiplayer siege event next weekend

Will there be any North American servers or will it strictly be European?
  2. flashn00b

Any chances we can get class limits on MP?

Dunno where to post this cuz there's no thread about Beta 1.2.5 and I don't trust the multiplayer forums with giving a sane response, but I can't help but wonder if there are any plans on allowing server hosts to limit archer and cavalry classes by a percentage amount. Maybe these would be good...
  3. flashn00b

Beta servers need bots

See thread title, because there's barely anyone on at a given time, and it's impossible to see how the balance changes actually perform. Without training dummies to practice on, we can't even know how the changes have affected the core game.
  4. flashn00b

Euthanize the multiplayer dog

Never thought I'd say this myself considering that the hours i sunk into this game have exclusively been on the multiplayer mode, and for the past two years +change I've spent on multiplayer, it's apparent to me that Bannerlord's multiplayer is beyond saving, even when the competing Chivalry 2...
  5. flashn00b

Reintroducing bastard weapons into MP

Wanna think i'm not the only one who misses their inclusion in the game. As of Release Version 1.1.2, only four classes in the game have access to them (Khan's Guard, Lancer, Cataphract, Dhruzhnikk). Perhaps it'd be worth it to bring them back to the game? To start off the thread, here's how I...
  6. flashn00b

Intentional multiplayer imbalance

Copy-paste of a thread I made on Steam, but considering that we haven't received a meaningful multiplayer balance patch in a while, I'm ready to think that whatever imbalances i'm looking at are intentional design decisions. As to what imbalances i'm looking at: Aserai and Sturgia These...
  7. flashn00b

Empire, faction identity, and pilas

I've heard a couple of comments about how the Pila should be a Legionary weapon rather than a Recruit weapon. In response to this, I wonder if this would be a decent way to handle both the Legionary and Recruit: Recruit Strong Arm replaced with Farmer (non-Captain Modes) -Replaces Pila with...
  8. flashn00b

Will server hosting tools have class limits by the release window?

See thread title, cuz I think with the game's current balancing, it'd be great if server hosts can impose limits on how many archers or cavalry can be in your team. As for vanilla TaleWorlds servers, I'd like to think 25% archer and 50% cavalry would be within reason for default class limits.
  9. flashn00b

Resolved Some unit meshes have stretched out polygons

Summary: Some models will have their vertices stretched beyond recognition when standing at a certain distance. So far, I've seen this issue on the Clan Warrior, Camel, and Savage. Other units may have this problem but those are the ones i've seen so far How to Reproduce: Stand at a certain...
  10. flashn00b

In Progress Cannot move or act at all when switching to or picking up a weapon

Summary: Sometimes when playing the game, I will randomly lose the ability to move or do anything if i switch to or pick up a weapon. This can only be remedied if i take damage or die. I guess the best way to describe this predicament is me being in a zombie state since other players can move...
  11. flashn00b

Resolved Multiplayer service is COMPLETELY down

Summary: See below image How to Reproduce: Attempt to launch multiplayer Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): See above image Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: RTX 3070 AORUS Master GPU Driver Version: Game Ready Driver 497.29 CPU: AMD Ryzen 3800X RAM: 16GB DDR4 (Corsair...
  12. flashn00b

Siege Mode: Make preceding points actually matter

With nearly every Siege game I play, there's always a group of griefers in a private discord group who will have "Defenders" feeding instructions to their attacking friends on how to completely bypass the defending team in order to go straight to point G. Because if this, I think there needs to...
  13. flashn00b

Lack of blunt weapons for Sturgia and Aserai

From what i've played in e1.7.2, it seems to me that Aserai and Sturgia consistently get screwed over by anyone who has a high armor rating. With Blunt damage being the best way to counter heavy infantry, heavy cavalry, or the Khuzait Khan's Guard, here's the options that both factions have...
  14. flashn00b

Throwing Spear behaviour and Captain mode

As someone who usually plays the Battanian Wildling like a medium infantry unit, I can't help but be slightly annoyed at how in Captain mode, your minions would prioritize throwing their horse stabber over the javelins that they can better recover. Because of this, I wonder if it'd be possible...
  15. flashn00b

Did the Piercing damage type get stealth nerfed?

Couldn't see anything on the patch notes, but I couldn't help but notice that piercing weapons feel a bit weaker with the current update, between Sharpshooter bodyshots dealing 40-50 damage against heavy inf with torso hits, and jereeds dealing 75 headshot damage against Aserai Guards
  16. flashn00b

Should Bastard Swords return?

Because Bannerlord is in Early Access, everything in the game has been subject to balance changes over the years, and i think it's fair to say that the game has had its fair share of casualties of war: Vlandian Bastard Sword Originally shared between the Imperial Legionary and Vlandian...
  17. flashn00b

Battle Mode economy: Have more gold across the board

110 is not at all an adequate amount of gold for late joiners to play with, especially when the people who manage to make it to the Warmup period get 200 from the get-go. I think a much more reasonable number to play with would be 140 or 160, so as to budget some stronger respawns across 2 or 3...
  18. flashn00b

Is it too late for TaleWorlds to scrap the current MP component and start anew?

Between playing Warband MP, BL MP, and Chivalry 2, I actually can't help but wonder if it'd be worth it for TaleWorlds to scrap their version of the multiplayer mode entirely and have MP development be outsourced to another company, while TaleWorlds themselves focuses entirely on the...
  19. flashn00b

MP A Super Armor mechanic similar to what's found in fighting games

Because I really don't wanna see this game be killed by the incessant spamming of archers, I think i will make a thread suggesting that there should be specific mechanics in place to discourage the stacking of archers on one team in the hopes of low-effort wins. To this end, I will suggest one...
  20. flashn00b

Could the Reinforcements perk work outside Captain mode?

I figured this is a question worth asking because it seems to me that TaleWorlds insists on having some units be actually bad, possibly to convey the message that some factions have more soldiers in their army than they have the resources to adequately train and equip them. In the context of...
Back
Top Bottom