Search results for query: *

• Users: Excirial
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Mounted Archer behavior when the captain of the unit carries a banner.

Summary: Captains of a unit can be given a banner which grants a bonus to the unit they are in command of. This banner will then be carried into combat by a random soldier in said unit. This is problematic for ranged cavalry units though. The unit that is granted the banner in a ranged cavalry...
  2. Resolved [1.5.9] - Infinite lord ransom glitch in tavern district.

Summary: When ransoming a lord in the tavern district, it is possible to create a game state where the lord prisoner is not correctly removed from the party. This in turn allows the player to collect infinite ransom for the captured lord. How to Reproduce: - Ensure you have a lord as a...
  3. In Progress QoL Request: Add transparancy to back-mounted weapons when using bows / zoom.

I would consider this somewhere between a bug and a Quality of Life change. Summary: When equipping a polearm (In my case a Long Glaive to be specific) the weapon will be equipped to the back of the character. Due to the weapons height and orientation it will at some angles fully obscure the...
  4. Resolved Party speed not recalculated after leaving an army.

When the player is a participant in an army on the worldmap (A participant, not the leader) and leaves said army, under some circumstances the movement speed of the player will not be recalculated correctly. Instead of regaining their old movement speed, the player will keep moving at a much...
  5. SP - General Display a message explaining that a game couldn't be loaded, rather than having an unresponsive load button in the interface.

Related to this bugreport: "Load" button does not work on existing savegames when previously installed mods are disabled. When disabling mods that were previously used in a savegame, it is possible to create a situation where a user can try to load an existing savegame without any response...
  6. Resolved "Load" button does not work on existing savegames when previously installed mods are disabled.

Admittedly this is something i would myself call an edge case at best, but here goes. I noticed that when disabling (all) previously enabled mods the "Load" button can no longer be used for games that had these modules in use. On its own this is entirely within my expectations: Trying to load a...
  7. Resolved Portraits are occasionally generated without facial hair.

This is one I've come across a few times across various save games. For some characters it appears that their character portrait is generated without their facial hair. The screenshot is an example of this - in the top is the character portrait as it appears in the tavern interface. The below...
  8. Resolved Kill icon is displayed instead of the incapacitated icon.

Very minor, though it is something i keep noticing when hunting for bandits to recruit. When killing an enemy a red skull icon denotes a kill, while a while skull icon denotes an incapacitated enemy. This works correctly for the kill list on the top right of the screen. However when a player...
  9. Resolved Player not healing while raiding a village.

When raiding a village, it appears that the main character does not heal from injuries if he or she is wounded. Steps to reproduce: Raid a village. Get wounded / incapacitated during the attack on said village. After succeeding in the attack, continue the raid. Even though 1-2 days pass, the...
  10. Resolved Companions can upgrade bandit troops to regular troops without the disciplinarian skill.

The leadership trait "disciplinarian" at 125 skill allows the player to upgrade captured bandits to the equivalent noble troop tree for said bandits culture. It appears however, that companions can perform this upgrade for the player even if the player nor the companion has the required skill...
  11. Resolved Ranged troops will not close in to Melee range in they cannot see the player.

Ranged troops never seem to close in to melee range, even if they cannot see or target the player. This - in some circumstances - turns them into sitting ducks for archery fire. Steps to reproduce: - Create a new character or use any character that has no troops yet. - Engage a group of forest...
  12. Resolved Battarian forest movement speed bonus seems incorrect.

When creating a Battarian character, the character creation screen indicates that they receive a buff of 10% to forest movement speed. In game however, this bonus appears to be 33% instead. Below numbers are from the party speed tooltip, using a freshly created character: - A mounted Battarian...
Back
Top Bottom