Resolved Kill icon is displayed instead of the incapacitated icon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Excirial

Recruit
Very minor, though it is something i keep noticing when hunting for bandits to recruit.

When killing an enemy a red skull icon denotes a kill, while a while skull icon denotes an incapacitated enemy. This works correctly for the kill list on the top right of the screen. However when a player kills an enemy, the icon displayed in the centre of the screen is always a red skull even if the enemy did not actually die.

The screenshot below should illustrate this. (Credits to bandit number 17 for staying alive after that hit so i could finally take a screenshot. His 16 predecessors all decided to die instead).

z7SVbdF.png

I just retested it in the 1.5.4.233410 beta release, and the issue is still present as previously described (A red kill icon still pops up at the player character, while the sidebar shows a white incapacitated icon). As a sidenote: I've moved from a Modded to an Unmodded game some time ago.

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue persisting. Did you manually removed the mod files or just disabled them on the launcher? Disabling mods is not enough to remove them from the game. Please let me know if the problem persists on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom