Search results for query: *

1. Suggestion for full release: Troops say "oh great heavens" in battle

Some people may say this could be modded in but i believe this is prudent enough to be part of the main game and would make the game far more immersive in general if we were to hear more bri'ish slang in combat. For reference they should sound like this" or and any other exceptionally bri'ish...
  2. Sword Sister have magnets in their heads

While fighting along side my vassals i noticed a most peculiar sight. Our vassals, who had allowed women to fight in their ranks, and these women were seen discarding their protective helmets before a major engagement. When questioned as to why they would take these peculiar measures they...
  3. Fastest way to kill player character?

^^^^^ Anyone know anything?
  4. Need More Info exciting new bug: Disbanded parties of my own clan are taking troops out of my garrisons then disappearing with them.

Summary:When i disband a clan members party after i take all their troops out of their party they go into my owned settlements and take troops out of the garrison then run around for a little bit before disbanding, deleting the troops. I believe this only happens when you are in your own kingdom...
  5. Mechanics in field battles that made me go "bruh" i believe need to be changed

I was doing a field battle double outnumbered and i saw some things that made me go "bruh". First off we won so stfu however we did encounter bruh moments along the way. First bruh moment was when i tried to position my doods on a hill behind our starting position to mitigate the enemy cav...
  6. "bruh" moment sighting September 12th 2022

Possible "bruh" moment sighted near Druimmor Castle.
  7. BREAKINF NEWS. potential for inbreeding discoveted!

So here is the jist. I was marrying my people off and a this guy offered tye hand of one of my former clan members to be wed to one of my males after she became widowed. Important to note that this person was married two other times which I think helped to allow her to be married back to us. I...
  8. All dark skinned persons have been wiped from the game after around 100 years.

I have a save file that has been running for over 100 in game years and after all this time I noticed something changed. All the dark skinned people that you would normally find in the Aseria region have been completely gentrified by the larger caucasian and asian populations. The only dark...
  9. Best smithing weapon value?

What is the best combination for value for smithing weapons now that javs got nerfed? asking cause im gay
  10. The new garrison system has made it impossible to store troops in garrisons

I have noticed very many issues with how this system was implemented. I like the idea but the really messed it up. The only way i have found to store troops in your garrison without them getting replaced is to have the total wage be under 2k and to bring it down until it stops auto recruiting...
  11. Pls make my clan parties stop donating troops to my garrisons

I cant even let my guys roam free anymore without them donating random garbage to my garrisons and driving up my fragile wage. Pls make them stop it is really annoying
  12. Killing an army needs to have a much bigger reward

It has gotten to the point where the only time i engage armies in an even fight is when they are sieging one of my fiefs and even then there are many ways around that. The cost of losing men so heavily outweighs the reward of beating an army that it is almost stupid. At least with sieges you...
  13. The end result of nerfing ability to gain troops

This may seem like a meme but this is unironically how i fight now. The gain of fighting and defeating an army in a field battleis so heavily outweighed by the cost of losing troops that it isnt even worth attacking them at all anymore. My current strat is to get all the boys together and...
  14. Engaging an army is an automatic tactical lose

A few reasons for this. First is they have nerfed the **** out of your ability to gain new t5+ troops. Second is the ai wills new armies into existence after getting wiped 8 times in 20 minutes. And third is you gain very little from wiping an army, you do gain a fair amount of gold when you do...
  15. In Progress My companion parties are donating troops to my garrisons and then those troops disappear (only happens when in player made kingdom)

^^^this This only started happening to me once I made my own kingdom. I also tested this out with other vassals and mercs but it only happens to my companions. Also tried getting a new companion and the same thing happened. Pretty much game breaking for player kingdoms cause now I can only...
  16. I'm genuinely livid about the way the gave us the "old" UI back

It's the same thing as the new one but looks different. It legitimately appears as though whoever is making the changes for the Ui either doesn't understand why the new Ui was bad, or is just doing this to spite people for not liking the new one. In the event that that don't know why these...
  17. Nerfing bows by giving everyone shields was one of the worst changes ever made to this game / share your best battle strategies with me

A few patches ago they gave most t2 and 3 troops shields to try and counter act archers being overpowered. They also changed formations so that shield units would stand at the front and take all the arrows. On paper this makes sense and isn't a problem, but it brings to light a much larger issue...
  18. Village parties joining garrisons needs to be changed

i once made a forum post about a problem in which peasant parties join your garrisons causing them to overflow which causes you to lose your good troops. in that post someone linked me to another post where a dev explained why it was happening. Pretty much this happens when a village party takes...
  19. Visual evidence of village parties nuking my garrison

i have finally captured a villager party blowing up one of my garrisons on tape. I loaded my game so i could be there when it happened but this bug can happen even when you are across the map. This is a huge issue because when it happens you get crazy amounts of desertion. When it happens it...
  20. Map selection system confirmed broken / reset button in fights needs to be deleted

So i have just had some of the most awful unfun fights i have ever had in this game to date. i have been rolling around with my personal army of about 700 dudes fighting Battania and some problems i have been able to ignore up until now have been compiling up over the last few days while doing...
Back
Top Bottom