Search results for query: *

• Users: Rhyuus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rhyuus

SP - World Map Is real-world inspired repositioning on a large scale worth a map revision?

Rethinking Borders, City-/Settlement-/Castle-positions, Road-/River-/Canal-Network - Is real-world inspired repositioning on a large scale worth a map revision? I tried to rethink Calradias border-, city-, settlement-, castle- and road-positions with inspiration from real-world maps. My...
  2. Rhyuus

SP - Battles & Sieges changes that might fix the spear and pike issue

*EDIT: the short conclusion: -> AI-change: "respect of pikes" no one runs into a wall of pikes, horses and troops slow down / change direction -> 1 line of pike man: lances straight out, high aiming correction for close targets -> 2 lines of pike man: 1st row -> lances straight out, 2nd row ->...
  3. Rhyuus

SP - World Map Small changes for authentic bridge-, settlement- and border-placements

Small changes for authentic bridge-, settlement- and border-placements Wandering through Calradia I came across some places where the placement of bound settlements, borders and bridges is questionable. Some small changes like swapping 2 bound settlements or moving a bridge can make a huge...
  4. Rhyuus

SP - General Disciplinarian perk too late?

I think the disciplinarian perk should be one of the first in the leadership skill tree, or even in another skill tree (eg. roguery) because: Leadership is hard to level at the beginning, but it's the first few days where you are actively hunting looters/bandits and eventually recruit them. At...
  5. Rhyuus

How do you make lords stay in your kingdom?

My case: I started my own kingdom, managed to conquer 3 Castles for myself, convinced 5 fractions to join me, gave 4 castles and 3 cities to my followers, reduced 1 kingdom to 1 person (without executions), now i focus on another kingdom. But now from time to time a random clan from my...
  6. Rhyuus

SP - World Map Ships in Bannerlord?!

Imagine sailing from Zeonica to Qasira, Varnovapol to Diathma,... from every fishermen's village to every harbour town by going into the settlement, renting a vessel (or having your own) and cast off! *EDIT: ...ships are probably not a lightweight addition to the game but maybe TW gets inspired...
  7. Rhyuus

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Arrange a meeting

After chasing some people for days i thought it would be a great feature to arrange a meeting with someone. Maybe we could go to the nearest settlement, castle or city and pay a courier to find someone for us. This could cost influence and/or gold. We could type with whom we want to meet and...
  8. Rhyuus

Hilfe! Die vlandische Armee hat meine zukünftige Frau entführt!

Blätternd durch Calradias schwerstes Werk, durch zahllose Schilderungen potenzieller Kunigunden, fanden Wir Sie, die Dame Unserer Träume. Wir folgten dem Geschwätz des Tavernenvolkes und dem Flüstern der Waldläufer bis Ihr Antlitz auf Uns herabstrahlte. Zweier Male hatten Wir die Ehre, Ihrer...
  9. Rhyuus

Help! The Vlandian Army kidnapped my future wife!

Skimming through the pages of Calradias thickest book, through the marvellous depictions of potential Queens, i have found the lady of my dreams. I followed rumors, travelled far, crossed the lands, till i finally found her. Twice i had the honor to meet her grace, but that all changed when the...
Back
Top Bottom