Help! The Vlandian Army kidnapped my future wife!

Users who are viewing this thread

Rhyuus

Recruit
Steam
Skimming through the pages of Calradias thickest book, through the marvellous depictions of potential Queens, i have found the lady of my dreams.
I followed rumors, travelled far, crossed the lands, till i finally found her.
Twice i had the honor to meet her grace, but that all changed when the Vlandians went to war. (... no, not with my Kingdom, no no...)
Since they went to war with the Aserai and the Battanians i never heared her beautiful voice again.
I tried to find her for days, assumed the worst, but it came worse: i found out shes in an army.
I tried to convince the army leader, but he didn't even gave me a chance to ask for a little chat with her.
It's been over 300 days now and they still refuse to let her go.
... Please developer team, help!

... Please give us the option to tell the leader of an army that we would wish to speak one of the vassals in his army!
(...so i can finally convince her lovelyness to become my spouse and future Queen of Calradia)

Sometimes in order for love to blossom... you have to do something drastic

DON'T YOU SEE? YOU MUST RAISE AN ARMY AND DEFEAT HER AND HER CAPTORS IN ORDER TO FREE HER

Sometimes in order for love to blossom... you have to do something drastic

DON'T YOU SEE? YOU MUST RAISE AN ARMY AND DEFEAT HER AND HER CAPTORS IN ORDER TO FREE HER

Even tough i have my own kingdom, Vlandian blood still flows through my veins. How could i fight my own people when alliance is what i am aiming for. ... and just among ourselves ... most of my army fundings come from Vlandia ... this will be a painful step for me ... but maybe you are right ... isn't Calradia a bit small for 2 kingdoms?

I had the same issue in one of my playthroughs. Notables are supposed to escape eventually, but my decided wife-to-be (we already passed the first persuasion checks) would never, ever be released from her imprisonment in a town no matter how long I waited. I could visit her in the dungeon, but she was forbidden to talk to me. So... I raised an army, got all my companions parties, and after her imprisonment of 2 in-game years, I besieged the town a freed her. I know it's not built into the game (yet), but it kind of hurt that she never even acknowledged that I rescued her. The rescue started a 1 year war with the Sturgians, but no matter. She is my wife and combat partner now. At some point I hope the devs add the option to break people out of prison (or at least pay the ransom for them) like we could in Warband.

I know it's not built into the game (yet), but it kind of hurt that she never even acknowledged that I rescued her... At some point I hope the devs add the option to break people out of prison (or at least pay the ransom for them) like we could in Warband.

Both would be nice features.
I've heared since 1.3 people actually stay in prison longer than ~3 days. So more options to free them might be practical.

If I capture the enemy king I want an option to force peace on their faction.

"Sign this or I'll get out the thumb screws."

Since people don't stay locked up, there is no option to rescue them. In warband you could bust someone out of prison and get a nice boost in relationship with them. Sometimes you could pick up a quest from their family and make some cash at it too. I hope someday we get those kinds of options in Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom