Search results for query: *

• Users: WOLFGEIST
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. WOLFGEIST

Any update on duel server faction change?

Battania or Sturgia would be swell, both have peasant classes with 1h swords.
  2. WOLFGEIST

Resolved Someone glitching with a horse in NA duel caused me and another played to crash

I was duelling with [SPQR] Henryk the Hussar when this guy joined the server and began glitching over and into everything with his horse. Both of our clients froze.
  3. WOLFGEIST

Anybody know the difference between these overhead animations?

I noticed sometimes there's different animations for a single attack. The standard, and a seemingly more aggressive animation that often coincides with the yelling/taunt sound from the character. In the past i've noticed when spawning in, my first attack will often be the aggressive one. Does...
  4. WOLFGEIST

All about Chain attacks/Combos with examples and why you should know about them!

I spent way too long making this, unfortunately I left out some info regarding stances but hopefully it provides useful or at least entertaining to someone! Enjoy.
  5. WOLFGEIST

All about Combinations/Chain attacks and why you should know about them!

I spent way too long making this. Unfortunately I left out some info regarding stances, but hopefully it provides useful or at least entertaining to someone! Enjoy.
  6. WOLFGEIST

Take the chamber challenge! How many can you do in a row?

Some basic info about chambering and the chamber challenge!
Back
Top Bottom