Search results for query: *

1. Question for Modders and those who read code

How is Bannerlord code so messy? And any idea WHY it is so messy? I been reading text after text saying that the code is just a jumbled messed. And I want to know why. Please and thank you. Edit: Examples are nice. I'm bored here!!
  2. What's the actual point of "I have a quick question?"

What the title says. That option just has been an empty slot since the release of early access. Is there any plan to make it useful or what?
  3. Big or Small?

In terms of map sizes from the old warband to the current bannerlord. Which do you guys prefer? The smaller map of Warband, where you will know each area like the back of your hand? Or the mega map of Bannerlord, which lets you get a lot of land, and money, really quickly? I guess this can be...
  4. It's Awkward/Sad When....

When you find a post about a problem you're currently having, and it was first created a few months ago..... It feels like finding an old reddit thread about a game's bug that you're currently having. With no solution.
  5. Good looking beards

For all the problems this game has. At least the beards look pretty good in this game. Especially compare to other games beards. And that is the only thing that matters
  6. Resolved Bug. Brother Is Involved in a Quest

Summary: 700 days in I can't create a party with my brother as a leader. It says, "This hero is involved in a quest" or something like that. When I go where he is located he has the golden quest marker. Which is weird because I'm at the stage where I'm about to create my own kingdom if I so...
  7. Wrong forum. Please carry on

700 days in I can't create a party with my brother as a leader. It says, "This hero is involved in a quest" or something like that. When I go where he is located he has the golden quest marker. Which is weird because I'm at the stage where I'm about to create my own kingdom if I so wish. Don't...
  8. This Forum is Fun

While I know others find this forum annoying and just a complete utter toxic mess, which is true, I find a great amount of enjoyment from this forum. Maybe it's because I agree with the complaining, or maybe it's because I love having a snack as I read rants. Either way, I just want to let...
  9. Thoughts on the Late Game? Any Benefit of being a King?

What it says on the tin. To me it doesn't appear late game has been improved at all since launch. Maybe been pushed back a 100 or so days. Possibly because of the deaths. Honestly as soon as I get a fief it starts to just become same old same old. Save influence, wait for elections of new fief...
  10. SP - General Let companions leading a party upgrade their equipment

I think there should be a way to let party leaders, in the clan, to upgrade their own equipment. It's really off setting when a leader of a 100 man party is wearing peasant garb to a battle. Yes I could upgrade their equipment myself but I have more important things to do while conquering the...
  11. SP - General Give Fiefs to Clan Members

(Already posted this in the singleplayer forum, but thought this might fit here too) Is there anyway to give a castle or a town to my children/brother for them to manage? I know as clan head it's technically my responsibility but couldn't I have my brother and his wife, who is already a...
  12. Give Fiefs to Clan Members?

(Also put this thread into to the suggestion forum, didn't know where to put this thing) Is there anyway to give a castle or a town to my children/brother for them to manage? I know as clan head it's technically my responsibility but couldn't I have my brother and his wife, who is already a...
  13. Faction Sprawling? Fixed or Not?

Hello, It's been quite some time since I managed to play last. And it will be even longer before I can start a new campaign. I was just wondering. Do the Ai factions still conquer the map real quick?
  14. Death Stacking to lose?

The Vlandians have conquered half of the map and everything was so boring, there was no challenge as all the enemies have little mistakes of an army while the great Vlandians have armies numbering in hundreds at all times. Yet I wanted a challenge but I didn't change sides or create my own...
  15. SP - General Sabotage

There should be a way to sabotage the kingdom you're serving. It would be awesome if I can force my faction to a stand still. It could be the ability to encourage more factions to declare war, you could spy on others, poison wells for cities and castles. And getting caught would depend on your...
  16. Sieges kinda suck

You're on a battlefield with hundreds of men. The siege engines groaning under the weight as they fire into the enemy. The walls come down and we rush into the city to seize the keep. Expect you don't. In bannerlord, your men fight the enemy in three spots, on the walls and the front of the...
  17. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Clan Parties Equipment

When your clan parties are out can your companion get better equipment the longer they are out? I rather not have a peasant looking man lead my armies but too lazy to equip him. There could be a button or something that says “Find equipment” or something and it’s just an extra cost
  18. Bug? Increasing Charm

I was trying to marry a Lord's daughter. And I was in the trade menu but even with my vast wealth, it could not compare to the million of gold my lord had. So I canceled the trade screen. And I got charm and one more skill that I don't remember. I tried it again and once again my charm...
  19. SP - General An Interesting Idea, A Coup

It would be cool if you could take over a faction. That with enough influence, strength, and support from other lords you could overthrow the current King and become the new ruler. Sort of like the claimants from Warband, without enough support from the other lords maybe the faction could be...
  20. My hopes for the clans.

What it says on the tin. I cannot wait when the clans are fully implemented. Just imagine whole armies that are wholly devoted to you. Armies that actually provide income and conquer fiefs for you. To have caravans that can bring in income and maybe relations.(There should be like three options...
Back
Top Bottom