Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Rbtparker13

Veteran
Summary:
700 days in I can't create a party with my brother as a leader. It says, "This hero is involved in a quest" or something like that. When I go where he is located he has the golden quest marker. Which is weird because I'm at the stage where I'm about to create my own kingdom if I so wish. I have made him a party leader before. Just couldn't do it again when he came back

How to Reproduce: Have brother captured, siege castle to break him out. Have the main quest progressed to where you can create your own kingdom
Have you used cheats and if so which: I have used the teleporting cheat, the "crtl alt f4" cheat from time to time. And the inventory. Also used "attribute every level" and a garrison mod
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom