Search results for query: *

• Users: Dabos37
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Leveling melee combat skills - Family members

I am finding really tiresome to leveling up melee combat skills for my kids. Once they are available after 82635718263 days, I am usually king already, and leading a +400 men party which makes impossible to leveling up melee combat skills for my kids. Making my kids party leaders does not work...
  2. SP - Quests Conspiracy quests completed by companions

Please, allow us to send our companions & family members to complete repetitive conspiracy quests. This could be also a good way to level up companions & family members, while at the same time do not force the player to go far away to complete repetitive quests.
  3. +2 years every 84 days

Does someone know which parameter should I change if I want to increase 2 years every 84 days instead of 1 year? Thanks.
  4. SP - General Player as a claimant

Would be great if the player would also be able to act as a claimant. Currently, the only way to become king of existing kingdom is joining them as vassal, getting 1 million denars or so (which 100% guarantees becoming electing as a king), and cross fingers waiting that the current king dies...
  5. SP - General Nobles relationship penalties

Currently it is excessively easy to have good relationships with everyone. All I have to do is to vote each time for different clans when there is an election, and after some time, I can have close to 100 relationship with every clan. The current system does not make sense IMO. I think that...
  6. SP - General Add ways from leveling up companions & family members

Not sure about the best way to do it, but please add some ways for leveling up companions & family members aside from just battles. Currently I have to go to hideouts with my family member and tank enemies while he/she kills them, or fight against looters trying to my family member kills most of...
  7. In Progress All Wanderers look skinny

Summary: All the companions look skinny. It is especially noticeable in male wanderers. How to Reproduce: Just recruit a male wanderer and look at him. Have you used cheats and if so which: No. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version...
  8. In Progress Cavalry AI downgraded in Beta 1.2.2

Summary: Cavalry feels a lot weaker in Beta patch 1.2.2, compared to Public branch 1.1.5 How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Cavalry in 1.1.5: Cavalry in 1.2.2: Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
  9. Melee Cavalry vs Spear Infantry

Not much to say. Mlee cavalry AI using short weapons in Beta 1.2.2 is broken, and same for spear infantry vs cavalry. @Duh_TaleWorlds @Dejan
  10. Resolved Melee cavalry with short weapons & Spear Infantry AI broken in Beta 1.2.2

Summary: Melee cavalry with short weapons & Spear Infantry AI broken in Beta 1.2.2 How to Reproduce: Just fighting a battle where you can see how melee cavalry with short weapons and spear infantry against cavalry fight each other Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related)...
  11. Smithing orders

Aside from some exploits related to smithing, which are sadly still present in the game, what do you think about it. I am finding smithing orders too rewarding when you reach +175 smithing skill. You can complete some orders which give you 90-100k, which is a lot compared to what you have to pay...
  12. Cavalry in 1.2.0 - 1.2.1

What is your impression about cavalry in beta? While cavalry is for sure much better in cav vs cav battles, I am finding cavalry weak against infantry, and even against archers. Cavalry now gets stuck in melee more often and rarely switch to short weapon and remain using lances in close combat...
  13. Strat Gaming video about beta 1.2.0

Strat Gaming has just released a video about beta 1.2.0: It has been really surprising for me, because I actually find this patch the best one TW has released, but somehow he finds it really bad. While not perfect, and still needs tons of work (especially cavalry), the AI has been vastly...
  14. In Progress Cavalry AI performing poorly under AI's command

Summary: Cavalry AI performing poorly, because cavalry units under AI's command do not disengage properly How to Reproduce: Just check how cavalry AI under AI' command perform in custom or campaign battles. It is easy to reproduce if you play a Custom Battle as commander, and then play the same...
  15. High tier armor prices still too high

Having to pay 250-300K for a cheast armor or 130-180K for a helmet is still insanely high. Are these prices definitives or can we expect more tweaks in the future? Having to pay 500K for getting a gear which regular units are able to get in a few days feels really bad. TW please, bring some...
  16. Even battles are not ready for release

I am not going to talk about we need more features, scams, or other similar thing. This thread is about battles (the "best" part of this game), poor balancing and really poor AI... People usually say that only battles work in this game, but the truth is that battles are far for working properly...
  17. Units weigth getting fixed in gamescom version?

Check at 2:50. It looks like TW fixed the current mess we have in the live version.
  18. AI clans economy after hotfix

I am noticing that clans have now more money than before, and lords are able to field bigger parties (which is pretty nice). Does anyone knows the reason? Is it maybe related to a new AI cheat? I am not against giving the AI some economy cheats because the AI cannot get money from workshops...
  19. Cavalry downgraded in 1.8.0

Cavalry AI has been severely downgraded in beta 1.8.0, and now pushed to live. Any chance this gets fixed before the game release (25 oct) More information here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/cavalry-ai-downgraded-in-1-8-0.452380/#post-9821791 @Duh_TaleWorlds @Dejan
  20. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 14 years old kids should be playable

Keeping un mind how much time we have to wait until being able to play our kids, please make them available at 14 years old. I am checking some information, and men in medieval ages usually started as squires at 14 years old, and got promoted to knights at 18 years old. Would be great if we...
Back
Top Bottom