AI clans economy after hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

Dabos37

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I am noticing that clans have now more money than before, and lords are able to field bigger parties (which is pretty nice). Does anyone knows the reason? Is it maybe related to a new AI cheat?

I am not against giving the AI some economy cheats because the AI cannot get money from workshops, caravans, smithing, manual trading, etc. I am just curious about why the AI is now able to manage its money much better.

I actually don't know about their money, but I think the army team ups help them stay in better condition more often. They finish siege sooner and cleaner so I think their quality overall is better. There could very well be other things too.

I observed this as well in my snowball test. No idea if it has to due with lower tributes or higher fief income, but something is clearly going on. This was not the case in 1.8.0 beta snowball tests.
TnOCw.png
  • So this one surprised me, ever since we started testing snowballing back in 1.5 ive never seen more than 3 very rich clans, in 1.8 live we had 10. I don't have an explanation for this one, typically we see very rich clans due to their factions snowballing and owning tons of fiefs but that clearly isnt the case in this test. My guess, which isnt founded in data, is that maybe tributes are overall lower letting factions build much more wealth?

Back
Top Bottom