Search results for query: *

• Users: stevepine
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. stevepine

So No Replacement for Callum the Horrendously Inactive Community Manager ?

You remember Callum? The Scottish Community Manager who never .... well...... managed anything? It says a lot about this terrible joke of a company that he never seems to have been replaced. Taleworlds keep posting these ' Community Updates ' on Steam... and yet.... It's always been...
  2. stevepine

Road Map Envy

I was so impressed by this tiny little indie game's road map: Imagine if TaleWorlds had produced something like this for Bannerlord ..... and (more or less) stuck to it within a reasonable timeframe: Road Map for Arch Mage Rises So what's the difference? : The developer is grateful to his...
  3. stevepine

What do you think about the new crime and alley features?

All in the title and the poll options...
  4. stevepine

Mod Proposal : War Goals / Objectives

I floated this idea probably more than a year ago ... and now that the game is out and released, I would value your thoughts on it. Mostly, I'd like to know if you think this idea is realistic? and would it be possible to mod it into the game? The basic idea would be an enhancement to...
  5. stevepine

Did companions disappear in 1.9.0

Against my better judgement, I decided to take a look at 1.9.0 (sandbox playthrough) I am travelling around cities and I cannot find any companions to recruit. None. Every city the tavern tab is empty of people? I am just being stupid? (Quite possible!)
  6. stevepine

Progression: the Drug of Any Game - and something Bannerlord Needs a LOT more of...

It doesn't matter if it's a dungeon crawling RPG - where you character opens a dusty chest to find an ancient but powerful sword or a military sim where you win a medal and get a promotion. Games depend on 'progression' to be their drug. It's their dopamine hit. It's what keeps us hooked...
  7. stevepine

Will Weather be in the Game for Launch?

I can't believe they have left it this late. Surely this isn't going to be left to the modders? An 'open world' game without weather? Surely not? Right?
  8. stevepine

Post Launch, which Kinds of Mods Will Be the Most Important to You?

5 votes allowed... I haven't included 'total overhaul' mods as a choice because those will take quite some time. And of course, we all want to see a few of those.
  9. stevepine

TW : Every Castle Will Be Unique

I haven't played in a good while now. I was wondering how far along the game is with regard to this claim / promise? (genuine question) For me this is much much more than a cosmetic thing. If achieved... I think it would be a feature of massive importance that would make Bannerlord different...
  10. stevepine

So ... What Do You Actually Expect Post-Launch?

Same as the title.....
  11. stevepine

What Do You Play for in Bannerlord? What Keeps you Going?

As for me, I have uninstalled the game for now. I keep asking myself , after each update hits, if I should get back into it? For now, I think the answer is 'not yet' .. because I don't play with mods and I want to see what kind of product we get at the end of EA. I suspect the game will only...
  12. stevepine

Anyone else actually enjoying the absence of devs here on the forum?

I am actually enjoying the lack of TW staff here trying to defend the utterly indefensible . Having personally begged them to engage more for years... strangely now, it's almost a relief. .... like reaching the 7th stage of 'acceptance' Feels like the struggle is finally over. Lol
  13. stevepine

How are You Feeling About Bannerlord and TaleWorlds for the Future?

How do you feel right now about Bannerlord, Taleworlds and the future?
  14. stevepine

As of 1.8.0, What Do You Think is Needed to Fix Bannerlord's End-Game?

The game did take a step forward with the last patch. Finally... but I don't know about you.... I just don't feel motivated much to play because of the current state of end / late game. For me, the last time I got close to "end game" in a play through, I was put off by the sheer, jaw dropping...
  15. stevepine

Which Series of Old Games Have You Replayed During Bannerlord EA?

For me the list is quite extensive: 1) The Witcher 1,2 and 3 2) Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim 3) Thief 1 Gold , Thief 2 and Thief Deadly Shadows 4) LA Noire 5) Dishonoured 1 and 2 6) Mafia 1 and 2 What about you? (Not strictly about Bannerlord but I think the forum mods might allow...
  16. stevepine

Your Opinion on TW 'No confirmed information on up-coming patch content' Policy

My personal view is that the negative effect of this policy on the community far outweighs the need for a 'limiting of expectations' - or whatever. If patch content shifts and changes and things are delayed / taken out of a coming patch - people would absolutely be able to handle that. But...
  17. stevepine

'Developer Reply' Tag / Marker for Forum Threads

I think this would really help people to quickly access information about the game's development. A few weeks ago I (again) made a plea for TW to start a pinned 'Development Progress' thread which could be updated every 2 or 3 weeks. With info like: "Here is what we are working on right now and...
  18. stevepine

Key Mods to Make Bannerlord What it Should be....

Having looked at some of Bloc's recent 'creative efforts' ... it got me thinking about what would really be needed to make this game become what it ought to be. Here are my personal top seven modifications which would make the game closer to what I had always dreamed that it would be: 1) A...
Back
Top Bottom