Search results for query: *

• Users: AndrewArt
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Quest triggers bugged?

Summary: Lords always want horses. The quest is way too common. I haven't seen a single Find The Spy quest since I started playing sandbox (since the release of sandbox). I don't know if it's a sandbox-specific issue, but it really needs some testing. So many "Bring me horses" quests, and...
  2. SP - Battles & Sieges Make siege engines automatically be built in reserve.

Realistically, an army wouldn't build siege engines in the range of fire of the besieged settlement. Currently they appear in the range of fire of the settlement and then the player (and only the player) can make them disappear off of the battlefield (reserve) and redeploy at his will...
  3. Formations and siege engines

1) Sieges. As a vassal, I have participated in 3 or 4 sieges now, and every siege the AI army leader only builds either a siege ram or a ram and one siege tower before commencing the attack. Mangonels are way more accurate right now and they're targetting siege engines (which is good), but this...
  4. Why I'm taking a break from Bannerlord.

I've been waiting very patiently since patch 1.5.4 for a patch that introduces a better leveling system, not too slow, not too fast, just right... a system that doesn't punish the player for leveling up and provides an overall enjoyable progression, maybe even limitless progression (no hard...
  5. Voice chat in MP?

I watched a youtube video and a guy is talking about voice chat coming soon to MP? That would be pretty cool, but in siege wouldn't there be too many players speaking? If they add proximity voice chat that would be so damn fun honestly, I really wish for that
  6. Positive relations with bandits/+ENDGAME-PERKS

Since roguery tree lets you do sort of a "bandit playthrough", how about the option of helping bandits against villagers etc so that you can become friendly with the bandits? Wouldn't it be cool to get bandit reinforcements whenever you fight another lord? Be known as a bandit sympathizer and be...
  7. Leveling system still unenjoyable and unbalanced

It still takes 10,000 years to grind skills to 300. I want to ask, will taleworlds ever actually work on this, or do they think this amount of grinding is enjoyable in any way and makes sense in any way? I am saying this for the last 4-5 patches it feels like, and I am now hopeless. At skill 80...
  8. Queue for joining servers

Could we have a queue for joining servers? Right now a siege server is 120/120, and my only option if I want to join the full server is to keep refreshing and pressing join fast, and it isn't a guarantee that I will get in. A queue would be nice, if someone disconnects the next in queue would...
  9. Baravenos Encirclement Spawn Issues

Attacker team cannot capture G unless they sneakily cheese it at the beginning. Even after all flags are captured, we had such a big advantage that the game went on for what felt like 5-10 more minutes (attacking team was superior in skill, I myself was slashing through enemies like butter). It...
  10. Siege towers have too much health

In a multiplayer siege, me and 4-5 other players were hitting a siege tower constantly... hp barely goes down. Isn't this a little exaggerated?
  11. Were thrown weapons nerfed too much?

I didn't play multiplayer in a while, but what was the point of nerfing thrown weapons this badly? You hit a cavalry unit that runs toward you with an axe/javelin and it deals 25 damage. Now everyone spams cavalry in siege matches and actually wins. I understand that everyone was getting...
  12. Need more quality of life improvements, *recruiting troops*.

I am writing this post because someone mentioned that recruiting troops later in the game is tedious, and I was thinking the exact same thing for quite a few patches now. Even if you just walk from village to village and recruit troops, it feels tiring and unrewarding... I think that one small...
  13. Underwhelming leveling system

I am writing this post because I feel like character development is not enough of a priority for Taleworlds at the moment. I've been waiting the last 2 patches for a big overhaul and also implementation of perks but it just didn't happen. We still don't have engineering at all. What happened...
  14. Creating your own unique troops for clans

I think creating your own troops could really increase the flavor of the game. And I don't mean only for the player, but for the AI as well. Random new clans could emerge and they would choose the equipment for their own troops, either at random, or with certain goals/patterns in mind. And based...
  15. Player cheating in Bannerlord multiplayer

This is the first time I've seen someone suspect of cheating in this game. I can tell when a player is good, and this wasn't a good player. By his movement alone, he was resembling a beginner. This guy was playing in custom multiplayer matches in EU server and had something that resembled an...
Back
Top Bottom