Search results for query: *

• Users: Morgh
  • Order by date
  1. Morgh

Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Hi, Morgh. There are ways to extract files (and mount them) from a virtual machine hard drive. Maybe publishing the source code (under any license you are comfortable with) is a good idea, for historic and archival reasons. It would also open the door to a continuation of some sort or new improvements. Always with attribution.

Your tool is very well known as a good modding start point for newcomers. I'm sure having all these details in the open is a good idea.

No need to clean up. Posting it as a zip file or making a Git repository somewhere should be enough.

Even if you post older versions, I'm sure people appreciate it.

Yes I see, I added the Virtual Box vxd-image to the Win 10 machine through the disk management. But now I know v1.50 isn't there. Maybe I lost it, changing the computer in 2016. Who knows.

I am sorry, I am not going to share the source code. I know this will disappoint some people, but I seriously hope, people can accept and respect my decision.
  2. Morgh

Thanks for repairing my account.

About an update for the editor... It won't be going to happen. There are some reasons why:

- The virtual machine I used, contains a Windows XP which wants to be activated, but the Select license is no longer active
    - The source code of v1.50 seems to be in that virtual machine, because I do not find a backup, and I have at least three backups of v1.40
    - I don't want to invest the time anymore to do the stuff from 1.40 again, and I do not play Warband since years

So I am sorry, but it consumes simply too much time, so it seems, that v1.50 officially is the last version of my editor.

- Morgh
  3. Morgh

Ah, nice to see that you are still active! Looks also like you have lost your old account. I can ask Janus if he can assign your old posts to you if you want.

Depends on if you want to take the time or not. There is for sure some folks out there which would be happy about an update ^^

Have not been here for a long time. I was talking today at work about a software I wrote 11 years ago :smile: - it was the reason to look at the forum today :wink: - so, never say never.

The VM contains an old Windows XP Installation, completely ready. I did this in 2016, when I was not able to run Virtual XP Mode at Windows 10 anymore - seems that it was only released for Windows 7. I will see if I can get this to work and how much time it would take to get the flags updated. If they did not change the structure it shouldn't be too complicated... but... takes time, and I don't want to promise anything.

Yes, my old account has been "damaged" when I tried to assign my actual eMail address. I requested help in the past, and it also disappointed me, not to have access anymore to the first entry of this thread. Would be nice if my old account could be merged with this one. Thanks!

I also played Bannerlord for 150 hours in the past month. But I must say, it sucks that there is ALWAYS war - running a kingdom sucks. I was thinking about to make some changes there - that at least those lord stay imprisoned a bit longer, but did not have the mood to do it until now - hehe.

- Morgh
  4. Morgh

I wouldn't count on an update anymore.

The problem is, that I do not have the virtual machine installed which contains the necessary SDK (software development kit), and I did not do any change in the past four years. It seriously would take me some hours just to get into the code.

- Morgh

5. Morgh

Whatever happened to my forum account  :evil: - I think I was trying to change my eMail Adress some months ago... My homepage for the editor changed. But as new user, I cannot even post a full homepage link...

terrafluxus.net/morgh/pages/morghs-mb-wbwfas-editor

May the moderator change this please in the first post of this topic. I can't do that anymore. And maybe also restoring my account!?

Thank you.
  6. Morgh

SP Musket Era Neo Native (v1.35 en/ger)

Mount & blade: With Fire & Sword - Neo Native Version 1.35 english/german Short description Complete Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword game module based on Native v1.143 Main focus of the changes Completely changed overland map, additional rivers and bridges, reallocation of all parties...
  7. Morgh

[WFAS Modul] With Fire & Sword - Neo Native (v1.30 Deutsch/Englisch)

Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword - Neo Native Kurzbeschreibung Komplettes Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword Spielmodul basierend auf dem Native Modul v1.143. Schwerpunkt der Änderungen Geänderte Übersichtskarte, Neuverteilung der Parties (Orte), Geänderte Texturen der Übersichtskarte...
  8. Morgh

Hintergrundwissen zum neunten Jahrhundert (hauptsächlich Banner, Farben)

Hallo, ich arbeite seit vielen Stunden an einem rein deutschen Modul, das Ende des neunten Jahrhunderts spielt. Um dem Ganzen geschichtlich den richtigen "Touch" zu verpassen, habe ich Bücher gewälzt und das Internet durchsucht, denoch bleibt die Zeit eine relative Grauzone. Mir ist klar, dass...
  9. Morgh

Morgh's M&B Warband Python Tools - v0.400b released

This thread is closed, because I included the Python Tools to my TXT tools. The new version is "Morgh's Mount & Blade Mod Tools"
  10. Morgh

Morgh's & Mount & Blade Warband TXT Tool - Die deutsche Seite.

Hallo, ich bin der Entwickler der Mount & Blade Warband TXT Tools, wlche in erster Linie aus einer Reihe von Editoren besteht. Der offizielle Thread zu meinen Tools ist http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=105928.0.html Die offizielle Homepage ist...
  11. Morgh

Mount & Blade Simple Compare | Tool v0.96b

Mount & Blade Simple Compare | Tool Latest version v0.96b This is just a simple tool to compare two txt-files containing Mount & Balde variables. It opens the two files, look for the dividing charakter | and tells you which variables are not in the other file. You can copy the diff to your...
  12. Morgh

Planned features:

- Adding new troops at the end of the list. I'm currently working at this. It will come tomorrow. You can link this with update path or party_templates.txt
    - Quick editing features like (batch) copying a troops inventory to another one, clear inventory with one click, copy skill, and so on.

13. Morgh

Welcome to Morgh's Mount & Blade WB/WFAS Editor - official thread! Current version is v1.50 This tool supports powerful editing of TXT compiled files AND ALSO the Python module system! Python module system editors (Warband only!): - module_items.py - module_troops.py -...
Back
Top Bottom