Search results for query: *

• Users: LordRaglan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LordRaglan

My music pain

hey, i've just downloaded the new version of pop and have to say i like it. Has most of the stuff i enjoyed in previous versions, with a few great new extras. Even if i was confussed when i saw that several cities had swapped with each other, and that north was now in a different direction  :D...
  2. LordRaglan

City relations

okay this has been bugging me for a while. Exactly what does your relationship with a city do. With villages its obvious, cause you get more recruits, but why bother in a city. Is there any point in spending that 1000 in the tavern?
  3. LordRaglan

boots

okay, i've tried and tried with this one but i can't figure it out i'm trying to use some boots from the open source, which need re-aligning to appear at the bottom of the legs, now i've managed to get one boot aligned and i'm still working on the other one, but i can't get tehm to appear in...
  4. LordRaglan

off hand blade

now i'm sure this has been asked before, but i'm trying to use a weapon as a shield, i've entered it correctly into the module system i think but upon opening the game i find the blade is held oddly [/url] now i'm aware that the weapon can be rotated in brfedit (although i'm unsure on how)...
  5. LordRaglan

module index error

i was just adding a new item and got a strange error i've not seen before, i've had a play and can't figure it out this is the error and this is the line i entered
  6. LordRaglan

the loot system

probably been asked before, but is their a way of improving the loot, that is dropped after a fight, for example (i'm using this as an example, but am interested for my own mod) in PoP you can fight young knight companies, and they are often wearing red coat of plates (or whatever colour), yet...
  7. LordRaglan

item editor and teh module system

i'm working on a mod and wanted to know if changes made using the item editor would be overwritten the next time i click build_module in the module system hmm, is that explained very well? what i mean is are the changes made via the item editor perminatent or will they disapear when i next use...
  8. LordRaglan

My queries

okay i've gotten the modding itch and i've decided to give it a go - however i'm getting rather confused at something rather stupid when i go to download python there is an extremely large number of them, which one do i want?
  9. LordRaglan

Training grounds disapeared

i've spoilered it in case i've sort of stumbled across something
  10. LordRaglan

Upgrading troops

hi all i'm fairly new to Mount & Blade - and i downloaded Proposy of Pendor about a week ago i've got a good little warband going, but i've got a problem when it comes to upgrading the units - i have plenty of space left and the units are ready to upgrade, but it won't let me
Back
Top Bottom